Can we not have Intelligent Threads? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we not have Intelligent Threads?

Did you know that the Dolphins scored first last game and won the game while they let up points first in the other two games, both for losses? That means the Dolphins will be better off putting up some kind of points early.

Doesn't this go for every team in almost every sport. I don't believe three games equals a trend, so I don't put alot into stats right now.

Everyday I come on this site and sit on the sidelines, so to speak, to view some of the most pointless, insipid threads get rehashed.

There are alot of days that I come on here and browse some of the threads and end up shaking my head. It seems like the only time worth posting is after we lose and the fire everyone threads start, draft time and FA.

But then again if you or anyone else do not like the threads then start good ones. Otherwise what's here is what people want to talk about, nobody forces anyone to read them or reply to them.

No flame from me at all
I kind of like sarcastic humor
clear.gif

I really am usualy dead on right when I do say anything.. but just saying it in a confident tone makes peoples blood boil.. and then they usualy spew out lines of trash which only support my points and make me laugh :p

ex: I just walked by the mirror, and boy.. I am Hot.

I really am usualy dead on right when I do say anything.. but just saying it in a confident tone makes peoples blood boil.. and then they usualy spew out lines of trash which only support my points and make me laugh :p

ex: I just walked by the mirror, and boy.. I am Hot.

:sidelol:

Dude:

Your thread title implies one thing,

then you complain about another,

then you finish with your "keys to the game".

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

:-)

Ok this is brutal!

Everyday I come on this site and sit on the sidelines, so to speak, to view some of the most pointless, insipid threads get rehashed.

"what's your game day routine?" What kind of BS is that...

Then yesterday someone starts a logical "keys to the game" thread. This is true Dolphins talk...

Then I make my first post in a few months and retort with an intelligent comment and no one comments on it? Everybody runs to stupid traditions posts but no one can follow up on the first intelligent post in a long time?

CMON!

Anyway,

Here's my keys to the game!

um....

Wouldn't that be the keys to the game every week...

Try this for specifics:

Did you know that the Chargers have let up a TD pass to the opposing TE in all 4 games? That means you'll want to look for big Fasano in the redzone.

Did you know the Chargers are in the bottom third for allowing TD passes this year? That means try to get the ball to Ginn early and often. I believe this is somewhat of a breakout game for him (5 catches 88 yards and a touch)

Did you know that the Dolphins have gone three and out with their first possession in all three games this year? That means the Phins may want to set a lofty goal of getting, I don't know, A FIRST DOWN with the opening possession.

Did you know that the Dolphins scored first last game and won the game while they let up points first in the other two games, both for losses? That means the Dolphins will be better off putting up some kind of points early.

I dig your thread, but I believe these are the true keys to the game....

having the capacity for thought and reason especially to a high degree; "is there intelligent life in the universe?"; "an intelligent question"
possessing sound knowledge; "well-informed readers"
healthy: exercising or showing good judgment; "healthy scepticism"; "a healthy fear of rattlesnakes"; "the healthy attitude of French laws"; "healthy relations between labor and management"; "an intelligent solution"; "a sound approach to the problem"; "sound advice"; "no sound explanation for ...
endowed with the capacity to reason
Hopefully this is what you've been looking for.

This is the only stupid thread i have seen here.

Just joking man, if youdon't like the threads don't read them...

Back
Top Bottom