can we play ricky in the preseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

can we play ricky in the preseason

305 LoCaL VoCaL

The Producer
Reaction score
sorry for another ricky thread but im new here and i was jus wondering if the 4 game suspension would allow him to participate in the preseason games. :confused:

I don't see why not. He isn't suspended for the preseason games.

As as far as I know he could play in Pre-season. That should definitely be interesting and something I know I'm going to be hooked on watching. To my knowledge his 4 game suspension (at the beginning of the season) shouldn't interfere with pre-season. I also heard that Ricky and his agent may even very well challenge and appeal the 4 game suspension.

if so, that game in canton gonna be interesting watching benson watch his father school him on why there can only be one ricky :boohoo:

i think pittman played in the pre-season even thought he was in the same situation as ricky. but pittman might have been with roids, not drugs .... at least i think so.

painnotpleasure said:
As as far as I know he could play in Pre-season. That should definitely be interesting and something I know I'm going to be hooked on watching. To my knowledge his 4 game suspension (at the beginning of the season) shouldn't interfere with pre-season. I also heard that Ricky and his agent may even very well challenge and appeal the 4 game suspension.

How can you challenge the suspension? Did he not fail a drug test.

The rules are pretty cut and dry.

Losman7 said:

You can challenge anything. Doesn't mean he's going to win.

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:
Bills fans are starting to worry :evil:

Yep, if he somehow won the appeal, he'd be able to play against Buffalo twice instead of just once. :wink:

Losman7 said:

Exactly what byroan said, you can challenge anything but it doesn't mean you're going to win. Or like last year with Minnesota and Onterrio Smith and also Koren Robinson and Seattle... they kept challenging their suspensions and they kept getting delayed and didn't have to miss games until later on (which wasn't the greatest idea for Koren Robinson in my opinion). I don't expect Ricky to win if he challanges but if he could somehow cut 4 games down 2 or something along those lines... that would really be a smart thing to do.

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:
Bills fans are starting to worry :evil:

Not yet. He won't be available for the first game ll be suspended/kicked off the team by the Nicktator by the time we face you again.

Back
Top Bottom