Can we PLEASE stop with the WR bit? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we PLEASE stop with the WR bit?

I would actually prefer Crowell over Robinson... I've watched the guy play many times.. Great playmaker.. But of course I know Miami will make the right decision...

I prefer Robinson because he has something to prove and this guy was unstopable before injury.

Originally posted by RUDEAWAKERZ2354
I would actually prefer Crowell over Robinson... I've watched the guy play many times.. Great playmaker.. But of course I know Miami will make the right decision...

Boy you left Miami with little wiggle room in this post.:lol:

I don't think we should sign Robinson either, but that doesn't mean that our WR's are good, or even decent, because they aren't. I just don't think Robinson is any better than them. The last thing we need is another slow guy who's whole body is arthritic. Didn't we have a guy like that the past few years?

Originally posted by breckenridge55
I don't think we should sign Robinson either, but that doesn't mean that our WR's are good, or even decent, because they aren't. I just don't think Robinson is any better than them. The last thing we need is another slow guy who's whole body is arthritic. Didn't we have a guy like that the past few years?

Robinson before injury was time at somewherere between 4.3-4.4 and I'm guessing he might be a bit slower but he is still fast and not to mention 6'3.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was under the assumptions that Robinson was decently fast. I also have not heard a thing about him having arthitis. Maybe you're thinking of another WR breck? Or maybe I'm mistaken......

I say, lets stop picking up players that are hurt and keep the one's we draft. We have 3 guys in and Rodgers as the 5th and return guy. The last spot is for Tolver(all he does is catch passes). This guy is gonna turn out to be a steal. He'll be a great wr playing the slot for us and we better not let him go. The hell with the free agents that are hurt.

Robinson never had 4.3 to 4.4 speed. He had maybe a 4.45 to 4.50. Something like Germane Crowell. He was fast enough and big enough, plus good hands.

Back
Top Bottom