Can We Please Stop | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can We Please Stop

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
We were told this was going to happen. They didn't put it out in an internet post or a newspaper that was given to some hack reporter, they had a PC for everyone to see. Can we please stop whining about what is going on? Let the process play out and if they **** it up then you can bitch and moan. Please grow a pair. It has been 18 years since this team has been remotely what it was in past and even longer than it has seen the SB. 1 or 2 yrs. more is not going to make a difference.:wall

I haven been this depressed for a season to start since the Jay cutler debacle

I'm fine with what's going on and will give them a chance to implement their plan. We had to do something different because what they were doing was not working. Let the other teams spend and spend and lets us build thru the draft.

I looks like tanking is the new normal in the NFL.
Indianapolis did it
Cleveland did it
The Jets & Bills did it

Now it looks like the Giants are out tanking us

We were told this was going to happen. They didn't put it out in an internet post or a newspaper that was given to some hack reporter, they had a PC for everyone to see. Can we please stop whining about what is going on? Let the process play out and if they **** it up then you can bitch and moan. Please grow a pair. It has been 18 years since this team has been remotely what it was in past and even longer than it has seen the SB. 1 or 2 yrs. more is not going to make a difference.:wall

The ingredients of this discussion are slow part of the season, frustration for 20 years, and a disagreement between 'tank' and 'rebuild.' Sprinkle in a little unknown coaching staff and what fans are seeing isn't surprising.

To me, the situation is not having information to know how to interpret what has been said. None of the moves to date (sans DVP) were unexpected. Tannehill is still on the team, the alleged attempt at Bridgewater doesn't lend itself to 'tanking,' and the hoped for trashing of the roster (a goal of some) hasn't happened. None of those prove anything . . . yet, but it clouds the crystal ball. What is the REAL goal of Flores? Is there ANY interest in a '19 rookie QB? Is the goal 'win as few as possible' or just 'dump bad contracts/players? No one knows.

I agree, 1-2 more years won't matter much, but fans will know a LOT more by early May and THAT will give clarifiy a lot of the unknowns. I can wait 6-7 weeks.

The ingredients of this discussion are slow part of the season, frustration for 20 years, and a disagreement between 'tank' and 'rebuild.' Sprinkle in a little unknown coaching staff and what fans are seeing isn't surprising.

To me, the situation is not having information to know how to interpret what has been said. None of the moves to date (sans DVP) were unexpected. Tannehill is still on the team, the alleged attempt at Bridgewater doesn't lend itself to 'tanking,' and the hoped for trashing of the roster (a goal of some) hasn't happened. None of those prove anything . . . yet, but it clouds the crystal ball. What is the REAL goal of Flores? Is there ANY interest in a '19 rookie QB? Is the goal 'win as few as possible' or just 'dump bad contracts/players? No one knows.

I agree, 1-2 more years won't matter much, but fans will know a LOT more by early May and THAT will give clarifiy a lot of the unknowns. I can wait 6-7 weeks.
There better be interest in a rookie QB! Also I am just doing reply and it’s still quoting!

I said we 2 years away for 18 years. Now we are laughing stock in football since the Browns put together a great team.

Running this team,like it's only a couple of players away each year...Is the freaking reason we've been mediocre for twenty years......burn it down,start over!!!!!
I think they are rebuilding to some extent.

I've been asking for a while if Dolphin fans were ready for a rebuild, if we had the heart to go through what we are going through now, and I mostly got a yes. Well, the time is here, and we are going to be God awful for a while (not like this is an anomaly with this team).....some of us just need to deal with it and let the new regime do their thing.

I don’t think we will suck. I think we will be really good if we get an excellent QB.And remember, great QB’s are not only in the first two rounds.

Back
Top Bottom