Can we start talking Cutler again? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we start talking Cutler again?

gish

Mental Moonwalker
Reaction score
If New Orleansis taking Brees, and the Jets restructuring Pennington and trading for Ramsey (not official yet). Then there is a strong possibility that Cutler could fall to us at 16, lets just hope some jerks from another team dont draft him just to make us trade for him.

Cutler! Cutler! Cutler!

cns9416

Tell how cutler could possibly fall to #16.:goof:

phins4gish said:
If New Orleansis taking Brees, and the Jets restructuring Pennington and trading for Ramsey (not official yet). Then there is a strong possibility that Cutler could fall to us at 16, lets just hope some jerks from another team dont draft him just to make us trade for him.

Cutler! Cutler! Cutler!
Where did you hear that Brees is going to New Orleans. Free Agency has even started yet and Brees first visit is Miami.

cns9416

You only mention two teams who need qb's what about the rest? Again It would take a substaitial part of our draft to move into the top ten.:dolphins:

I dont believe the rumors about brees to NO. That team is in total disaray after the hurricane. The superdome is trashed the city is destroyed and the team is a perenial looser. If he goes there is has no intrest in winning a superbowl! :fire:

What about Detroit, Baltimore, Arizona and other teams that would take a shot on a young guy? I think Vince Yound has a better chance of falling, and do we really want him?

Geforce said:
Where did you hear that Brees is going to New Orleans. Free Agency has even started yet and Brees first visit is Miami.
he's speculating based on some recent news reports that have the Saints as the supposed front runner. Of course, that would be tampering if the Saints have indeed put a deal on the table for Brees already, but it's what's being reported.

no because the Titans still want a QB and they want to draft Cutler, he's a hometown hero for them. but we can talk Vince Young :evil:

CN, if the thread's originator's scenario plays out, jests get Ramsey, NO get Brees, Culpepper to Oak, then Cutler will fall all the way to Bal IMO. The Lions will give JH one more shot (with money/cap being a big factor). Plus they need defensive playmakers but who knows with M. Millen?

D. Green at AZ has to win now. Drafting a qb in the 1st doesn't make sense especially for a franchise with a cheap owner (bonus money for a top 10/15 qb pick will still be significant).

Billick is in a similar situation. Win now or bye-bye. This qb guru fraud can't afford to groom a young qb.

I would not be surprised if Cutler & Young fall to us.

I really want to say that there is no way that Cutler falls to #16. Yet stranger things have happened. Though I feel no need to discuss Cutler. He is only a dream pick.

Brees to N.O.? I doubt that would happen.

Talk Cutler all you want....in the draft forum.

nick1 said:
no because the Titans still want a QB and they want to draft Cutler, he's a hometown hero for them. but we can talk Vince Young :evil:

I agree with the Titans comment.

As for Vince Young, I think we talk about him enough, don't you? :wink:

SpeedRush99 said:
I agree with the Titans comment.

As for Vince Young, I think we talk about him enough, don't you? :wink:
agreed

Back
Top Bottom