Can we start talking Cutler again? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we start talking Cutler again?

Juan Cribbs said:
the saints will take leinart and the titans will take cutler.

I agree at this point. But if Brees goes to NO, things could get very interesting.

why not?

Texans-
Saints-Brees
Titans-Leinart
Jets-Ramsey/Pennington
Packers
Oakland-Andrew Walters/Culpepper
San Fran
Bills
Detroit-Harrington
Arizona-Vince Young or Lendale White
St Louis
Baltimore-Boller
Cleveland-Frye
Atlanta
Miami-Jay Cutler

SpeedRush99 said:
I agree at this point. But if Brees goes to NO, things could get very interesting.
i can't think of a single reason why they would take brees over leinart.

Juan Cribbs said:

I agree, they have a major jones for Leinart. I think Brees likes the idea of coming to Miami. Only a few more hours and we will find out soon what he does!

I also don't see the point in NO getting Brees when they are in perfect position to get Matt Leinart. They are not going to be a great team this year even if they get a QB so why not just get Leinart and give him a year to Mature and that way he is still so young he can be there for a very long time.

Skeet84 said:
I also don't see the point in NO getting Brees when they are in perfect position to get Matt Leinart. They are not going to be a great team this year even if they get a QB so why not just get Leinart and give him a year to Mature and that way he is still so young he can be there for a very long time.

this is the truth

crowder_rules said:
Texans-
Saints-Brees
Titans-Leinart
Jets-Ramsey/Pennington
Packers
Oakland-Andrew Walters/Culpepper
San Fran
Bills
Detroit-Harrington
Arizona-Vince Young or Lendale White
St Louis
Baltimore-Boller
Cleveland-Frye
Atlanta
Miami-Jay Cutler

If Brees ends up in New Orleans, I think that someone is going to trade up to get Leinart and if I had to guess I think it'll be the Jets.

Juan Cribbs said:

I'll give you two:

BEN - SON

He does not want to pay that 20+ mil signing bonus. Brees will get some guaranteed $ but not all in one year. Is this really a shock? He's been one of the cheapest owners since ... forever. Look how long he kept haslett. Wasn't willing to spend coin on a top coach.
They'll desperately try to get out of that 2 spot and if they can't, don't be surprised if their selection is not a qb. With money pouring in annually, we all must realize for some owners it is not about winning on the field. For some, it never will be.

Back
Top Bottom