Canadian FinFans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Canadian FinFans

sask rider said:
im worried TSN will cut out before the 18th pick (which the fins may get)

Hey where are you from in sask? I am in regina, home of the Riders.

I used to Live in St. Catharines, ONT, I went to Brock University, have a lot of friends still in TO and that area. Plan on going back up there this year sometime. I live in MN and everyone sounds Canadian up here :D so I am almost one!

TSN is definitely broadcasting the draft in Canada. My guess is they will show at least the majority of the first round.

Personally, I have ESPN-HD on satellite so I don't really care but I know lots of fellow Canucks don't have that option :)

Kingston ON here. I know TSN is doing the first 5 hours. After that I'm not sure who, if anyone is carrying it up here.

P.E.I.....Represent!

Prince Edward Island is in the house. Lots of fin fans here. We have a bunch that gets together every sunday to watch at my place, I have the NFL Sunday Ticket. Never miss a game. Love it. Suup Canada!
Chris Ahern

Here I am from Montreal ... TSN will carry the draft until 17h30 ... for Canadians who have legal satellite system.....:roflmao: With our schedule this year, thank god for NFL Sunday Ticket

TSN is showing the first five hours. Even if every team uses there maximum alloted time we should see the top 20 without any problem...after that it is ESPN radio time for me...

Gotta get myself a pirate satellite dish so I can get ESPN...damn you CRTC a-holes.

montreal quebec is in the house ....the city with the greatest looking girls...

Eskimo's = Best CFL team
Rider's= Worst of all time and i mean Sask not the old Ottawa

Canadian_FinFan said:
Kingston ON here. I know TSN is doing the first 5 hours. After that I'm not sure who, if anyone is carrying it up here.
Actually, there's a extra 30 minutes, so that's pretty good.

MNFINFAN said:
I used to Live in St. Catharines, ONT, I went to Brock University, have a lot of friends still in TO and that area. Plan on going back up there this year sometime. I live in MN and everyone sounds Canadian up here :D so I am almost one!

Wow, thats exactly where I live...

Back
Top Bottom