Canadian FinFans | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Canadian FinFans

here too, dont be worried about TSN if they are showing 5 hours worth of coverage then that is the 20th pick.

you should ask how many Calgary fins fans there are.

Holy crap do we have a lot of canadian fin fans on this board. Perhaps we should try to get together for a game at a bar one night. Make an east coast/west coast thing.

Hamilton/Toronto for the east and either Calgary or Vancouver for the west (up to you guys in the west to run your own thing ;p).

I'd be up for it for one of the late Nov/early Dec games.

PhinsPhan said:
here too, dont be worried about TSN if they are showing 5 hours worth of coverage then that is the 20th pick.

I'll worry if we get that Minny trade. Besides TSN is notorious for cutting off early.

London, Ontario Here
FYI for those of you suffering with No NFL network on Bell Express Vu. Bell told me they are in talk with NFL network about getting the program in the next few months.

VanDolPhan said:
Holy crap do we have a lot of canadian fin fans on this board. Perhaps we should try to get together for a game at a bar one night. Make an east coast/west coast thing.

Hamilton/Toronto for the east and either Calgary or Vancouver for the west (up to you guys in the west to run your own thing ;p).

I'd be up for it for one of the late Nov/early Dec games.

I'll worry if we get that Minny trade. Besides TSN is notorious for cutting off early.

Or we could go with the best team in the CFL the Eskimooooooo's

The_Phish said:
London, Ontario Here
FYI for those of you suffering with No NFL network on Bell Express Vu. Bell told me they are in talk with NFL network about getting the program in the next few months.

that would be amazing i need more then just the sunday ticket

Vancouver, BC Phin' Fan here, reppin' the West Coast!

TSN is actually carrying the first 5 and a half hours of the draft. I'm saying we get down to the 30th pick which averages out to about 11 minutes per selection, some teams won't use their whole 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom