Canadian Junior Hockey Team Dominates | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Canadian Junior Hockey Team Dominates

ns_dolfan said:
For all you Canadians out there give it up for our boys....No debate CANADA RULES IN HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hockey?.......just can't place it....what is that?.....is that similiar to that other stellar Canadian sport "Curling"?:cool:

This is pretty sad I just wanted celebrate with my fellow Canadian Dolfans.... and I get Flamed....if you don't want to read it hit the back button and make like MJ and beat it

I preditct that a mod will come and delete this thread any min now.

ns_dolfan said:
This is pretty sad I just wanted celebrate with my fellow Canadian Dolfans.... and I get Flamed....if you don't want to read it hit the back button and make like MJ and beat it

Maybe if you go to the right plave for the others sports then you wouldnt get flamed.

PhinDude88 said:
I preditct that a mod will come and delete this thread any min now.
Then I'll quickly say...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Even though I am indifferent to hockey...even though I am Canadian I don't care about hockey until Mid-Feb....AFTER football is done)

ns_dolfan said:
You guys gotta go back to jerkin' off to nick Sabans photo

Dude quit with the stupid comments.

ns_dolfan said:
If I made a thread about the ****in red sox when they won I woudn't be havin a problem

Wait i have another prediction that this dude will be banned.

ns_dolfan said:
For all you Canadians out there give it up for our boys....No debate CANADA RULES IN HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's why the US kicked Canada's tail last year in the Juniors.....that's why Canada has won like ONE hockey gold medal at the Olympics in about 60 years.
:roflmao: Shania is the only good thing out of Canada and LaBatts and Molsen.

ns_dolfan said:
Newbie...I've been hear alot longer then you son

Well he actually post alot on here then you do so therefore you are the newb.

Back
Top Bottom