Canadian Junior Hockey Team Dominates | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Canadian Junior Hockey Team Dominates

ns_dolfan said:
TorontoFin... I respect your post and totally agree I just didn't think it would turn out like this.
LOL. It ALWAYS does my friend. I tried to talk soceer (yes that game where the guys in shorts run around kicking the ball) on the Sun Sentinal board once, and despite the fact that half a dozen American guys jumped into the conversation, most of the board bit my head off. Fine, I said. there's a time and place, when in Rome and all that jazz...But for me its easy, cause the fins rule over all -- over the Leafs, raptors (hate baseball so f-- the Jays) everything..

I love this site but I have to question some of the people on here...
The reason I put it in the wrong forum was because I didn't think anyone would read it there.

Mine too, all my life. But they suck dude. In fact I'm enjoying this year. I can finally say the Leafs did NOT lose the cup...

that was a great game! but really, Canada just proved what everyone already knew.

GO LEAFS GO :cooldude:

I don't know when the lockout will end but hopefully very soon.
Phaneuf, Carter, and Bergeron would be playing in the NHL if it weren't for the lockout. My 3 stars. Gotta love Crosby though he's gonna be a good one.

How did the U.S. do in the tourny. Just about everytime I saw them they were losing lol but I didn't pay close attention!

TorontoFin said:
Mine too, all my life. But they suck dude. In fact I'm enjoying this year. I can finally say the Leafs did NOT lose the cup...

Atleast you aren't a Sabres fan. They sucked all last year until the end of the season and the trade deadline, I was actually looking forward to the next season until the lockout

Back
Top Bottom