Cant anyone talk about something different these days?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cant anyone talk about something different these days??

GatorFinFan

Starter
Reaction score
Geez all you people talk about is the draft,the draft,some more draft and defensive coordinator and the occasional dream of winning the super bowl this coming year. Not to mention all these far fetched free agent signings!!!!

I understand

GatorFinFan said:
Geez all you people talk about is the draft,the draft,some more draft and defensive coordinator and the occasional dream of winning the super bowl this coming year. Not to mention all these far fetched free agent signings!!!!
What would you like to discuss :confused:

If there were something else to talk about, I would love to talk about it. Just let me know what that something is.

In case you haven't noticed..this is the offseason. It's almost free agency and then it's the draft. What do you expect us to talk about?

Well lets talk about Paris Hilton, NBA allstar game, or maybe even some Desperate Housewives at the PHINHEAVEN forum that's dedicated to miami dolphins opinions.

Who will it be

ptmn said:
Well lets talk about Paris Hilton, NBA allstar game, or maybe even some Desperate Housewives at the PHINHEAVEN forum that's dedicated to miami dolphins opinions.
Who will be the NBA allstar MVP :eek:

LOL...looks like you got your wish.

Here, you want something to think about. Answer these mind teasers:

1. Jebediah is 20 years old in 1980 and 15 years old in 1985, how is this possible?

2. Ben's father is older then Ben's grandfather, how is this possible?

3. A red house is made of red wood, a blue house is made of blue wood, what is a green house made of?

4. Mr. Jones's pea**** lays an egg in in Mr. Smith's yard. Who owns the egg?

5. Is it legal to marry your widow's sister?

6. A dad bull can drink 10 gallons of water while a baby bull can drink 4 gallons of water. If a mother bull can drink exactly in between the amounts the dad and baby bull can drink, how many gallons does the mother bull drink?

7. How many of each animal did Moses take on his Arc?

Remember, these are mind teasers.

This kid yells at us for having the same threads so he decides to be different with a worthless one bitching about nothing.

Back
Top Bottom