Cant anyone talk about something different these days?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cant anyone talk about something different these days??

Nublar7 said:
4. Mr. Jones's pea**** lays an egg in in Mr. Smith's yard. Who owns the egg?
Pea****'s don't lay eggs.

GatorFinFan said:
Geez all you people talk about is the draft,the draft,some more draft and defensive coordinator and the occasional dream of winning the super bowl this coming year. Not to mention all these far fetched free agent signings!!!!

Rather than creating a thread about a topic you'd like to talk about, you create a whining thread about nothing.

If you want to talk about something that's not being discussed, by all means start a thread.

If you'd like to talk about something off-topic, please explore the 20 or so other forums we have.

well we could chat about how overrated george bush is and how underated hilliary clinton isn't . or we could discuss how rob konrad is the heart and soul of the miami offense. lets talk about how dave wannstadt is truely going to be missed. (only by jay fiedler) . by the way guys what is the good looking women conditions like in florida ? i never can seem to be able to leave this tax ridden state . besides you guys dont have to go to a vo tech and deal with a this ***** who thinks that pms is a radio station and there are so many fat women who almost trampeld me while going to lunch.

now do you want to talk about the draft? just kidding i am only trying to lighten your burden . the great mercury says " if you dont get slaped by a angry woman or nagged by a pms ridden instructor then you are doing well my friend. now take two beers and don't call me in the morning"

:dj: :rockon: :sosad: :friday:

1. The years are in BC. BC counts down to 0.
2. Ben's grandfather is on his MOTHER's side.
3. Green house is made of glass.
4. Pea****s don't lay eggs, Peahens do. byroan got it right
5. You can't marry when you are dead. byroan got it right
6. 0, because there is no such thing as a female bull.
7. Noah took the ark. byroan got it right.

GatorFinFan said:
Geez all you people talk about is the draft,the draft,some more draft and defensive coordinator and the occasional dream of winning the super bowl this coming year. Not to mention all these far fetched free agent signings!!!!
if you aren't going to play in your own thread, don't bother starting one. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom