Can’t The Owner Be Fired?… Flores, | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can’t The Owner Be Fired?… Flores,

risskybzns

Active Roster
Reaction score
So this genius, brain trust is going to hire a linebacker coach on a team that is at best only had a mediocre defense for the past for five years.
It’s really indefensible. Why the rush? Wait until after the Super Bowl evaluate everyone Look at Belimey who At least has shown the NFL he can put together a great offense and then make a Responsible and intelligent decision. I can’t believe I followed these idiots for the last 50 years

I mean if you want to dog on Flores, fair. But if you're using bienimy as the counter that doesn't make much sense.

I mean if you want to dog on Flores, fair. But if you're using bienimy as the counter that doesn't make much sense.

Bieniemy lol. That guy would have been another failure. I wonder who would have lost more games Bieniemy or Flores

So this genius, brain trust is going to hire a linebacker coach on a team that is at best only had a mediocre defense for the past for five years.
It’s really indefensible. Why the rush? Wait until after the Super Bowl evaluate everyone Look at Belimey who At least has shown the NFL he can put together a great offense and then make a Responsible and intelligent decision. I can’t believe I followed these idiots for the last 50 years
They said that he called defense this year so at least he has that under his belt and not just an LB coach. I think the issue mentioned was that waiting too long makes it harder to get in coordinators and the coaching staff in order. I believe that's been the reason why a lot of teams have rushed to hire a coach. Kansas City success has a lot more to do with Andy Reid. I believe he turned play call duties over to him but for the most part the structure of the offense is all Andy Reid.

In regular life we consider a child rapist/murderer about as evil and low as it gets..........In football life, Stephen Ross would be as evil and low as a child murderer/rapist.

Straight up did exactly what he promised not to do, definition of insanity. Kept Grier, and now hiring another inexperienced position coach.
Dude has zero cred. Needs to go.

There is only one way to force him to sell, people need to stop going to games and stop buying Dolphin Merchandise.

Even then, he will make money from the NFL TV deals. But if you want him gone, youre going to have to stop supporting the team.

There is only one way to force him to sell, people need to stop going to games and stop buying Dolphin Merchandise.

Even then, he will make money from the NFL TV deals. But if you want him gone, youre going to have to stop supporting the team.

He is never going to sell. Forget that fantasy.

Who sells an NFL team? On occasion, it happens when the team owner dies. Or you have a special circumstance like what occurred with the Panthers.

Flores could turn out to be a great coach. I will give the guy a chance.

But please don't feed me this line of B.S. that he blew you away in the interview. Grier hired his friend. That's coming out now, they have a personal relationship that goes beyond common roots in Boston / the Patriots scouting system.

They said Joe Philbin blew them away in the interview, too. Am I to believe that these two guys, who come across as a couple of rather milquetoast individuals, went into that interview room and made Steve Ross look like this:

?

Anyway, I hope he's a great coach. Or I hope he's a bad coach who gets fired after securing the #1 draft pick. Those would both be great outcomes here, and since he is such an unproven candidate, they're both plausible, I suppose.

It's Bieniemy. You trash the Dolphins brain trust and you don't even know the name of your favorite coach to become HC. Bieniemy is a 1-year OC with a QB named Mahomes. Not much you can do wrong. What makes you think that he is good at making personnel decisions or better decisions than Richard or Flores? Can he be a good HC with a brandnew rookie (Mahomes was 1-year with KC before the starting gig) or any QB not named Mahomes? We just fired the coach who was hailed as offensive guru and QB whisperer 3 years ago.

This sounds like Grier did his long standing buddy a solid. Grier out in 2 years.

He is never going to sell. Forget that fantasy.

Who sells an NFL team? On occasion, it happens when the team owner dies. Or you have a special circumstance like what occurred with the Panthers.

Huizenga sold. Just saying...

Back
Top Bottom