Caption Time: What was Mark Sanchez saying? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Caption Time: What was Mark Sanchez saying?

"Training camp back in Cortland Ny?, I hate going upstate the lack of hair salon's make's me all nervous inside"

marksanchez121231081-1.jpg

Caption: "Oh mah gawd last nights glee episode was boom boom pow!"
ONLY my uniform .... is still in the CLOSET!!

P.S. Oooh Triumph ... I"d like to HUMP your leg & sniff YOUR butt!! ... is that a flavored cigar, like Clinton smokes??

Rex Ryan: "Who wants a hotdog?"
Sanchez: " Oo oo, I do I do! I love hotdogs"

Those AREN'T chocolate chips on my face. Taste them!

Oh gawd that Jason Taylor if fine!!!! Im glad he is on our team. Now he can sack me everyday!

"New Jersey Jets in uphill battle to sell PSLs is now appealing to the untapped 'Gayspanic" market"

If I keep throwing like this :limp:I'll have twice as many INTs as TDs....wait a sec...I DO throw like this!!!

Geez! You guys can't leave the Jets alone huh? For a set of fans who brag about sweeping the Jets last year, Sanchez being terrible, and the Jets being a fluke team; you sure do seem to have a lot of Jets on the brain. Why is that by the way?

Geez! You guys can't leave the Jets alone huh? For a set of fans who brag about sweeping the Jets last year, Sanchez being terrible, and the Jets being a fluke team; you sure do seem to have a lot of Jets on the brain. Why is that by the way?

Are You Serious? Did you not just see that picture? The Jets just set em up, we knock em down.

Back
Top Bottom