Caption Time: What was Mark Sanchez saying? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Caption Time: What was Mark Sanchez saying?

Geez! You guys can't leave the Jets alone huh? For a set of fans who brag about sweeping the Jets last year, Sanchez being terrible, and the Jets being a fluke team; you sure do seem to have a lot of Jets on the brain. Why is that by the way?

by the same token, you don't see most of us over at JI or TGG, like the infestation we suffer here.

Geez! You guys can't leave the Jets alone huh? For a set of fans who brag about sweeping the Jets last year, Sanchez being terrible, and the Jets being a fluke team; you sure do seem to have a lot of Jets on the brain. Why is that by the way?

You gotta admit, that pic looks totally:

GAY!!!!

To his coach:
"Yes sir, I will start shaving my Happy Trail. And no sir, I didnt borrow this shirt from my sister."

Be a sweety and drink some laxatives so i can have my watch and rings back, kthanx.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe because u scrubs come on our board all day and disrespect the game of football by even comparing your scrub fruity weak arm qb with our star in the making rocket arm qb.let it go sanchez is garbage and its a wrap.

by the same token, you don't see most of us over at JI or TGG, like the infestation we suffer here.

Seriously, I'm so sick of this ****. If I wanna hear from these tools, I'll go create an account over at gangreen. Stupid name for a fansite, BTW. It references severe decomposition of tissue due to an infected wound (gangrene). Why would you want to name your website that? Maybe it has to do with the fact that Jets fans are like festering little microbes.

marksanchez121231081-1.jpg

Caption: "Oh mah gawd last nights glee episode was boom boom pow!"

"Yoohoo, JT, yoohoo. I was hoping maybe you could come over tonight so we could go over the playbook some more, then maybe you could give me some dancing lessons. (Then, in a whisper to himself) I sooooo wanna do him. He looks like Xerces"

Back
Top Bottom