Carr just pulled his groin... | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carr just pulled his groin...

Also a late surge by Atlanta (2 games with TB and 1 w NO), and Carolina, could move us up as well.

Herbert gets praised but seriously the raiders are 1 bad defensive football team every week and te were open by 5 yards on every play... no idea on how they couldn’t score more points in regulation

And Marita had a tuff 10 yard run for a first down and dropped a dime of a TD pass. Whats your point?

his point is Carr might not play next week.. maybe he wants your opinion on Mariota and how we match up against him. hate to see injuries but I think not having Carr will hurt the raiders.

It feels like people forgot the Chargers went 12-4 in 2018 with legitimately the same weapons they have now. They struggled in 2019 due to injuries. They struggled in 2020 due to injuries. Make no mistake, that team is very talented when they have their guys. Herbert has played great this year. Part of that comes down to the fact that the Chargers were way better than their 2019 record. He got pretty lucky to be drafted by them because it was really a perfect situation for a rookie QB.

his point is Carr might not play next week.. maybe he wants your opinion on Mariota and how we match up against him. hate to see injuries but I think not having Carr will hurt the raiders.
Maybe maybe not. Mariota as you seenast night if you watched the game, has that added threat of running. So it may turn out to be more of a challenge. Crazy to say but I'd almost rather face Carr. Either way, both qbs will make mistakes and I predict at least two turnovers with whoever is playing qb

Yeah I know. But next time someone gets injured in this game tonight, ill post it too so we can speculate if we'll be facing them in 10 days also... the point is we could also still be facing him. We won't know until then so why post it now? Not trying to be a dick, just seemed a little premature is all.
Try harder

Back
Top Bottom