Carr just pulled his groin... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carr just pulled his groin...

I am sure car will be back next week. They got 10 days. Maybe better to play a banged up car. Doesn’t matter. Need to beat pats.

Wow some people always want to look at the negative way. A back up QB coming in can often look real good for a little while. The D was prepared for Carr wait a bit and see if he can keep it up in this game let alone against a team that preps for a week against you. There is a reason Carr is the starter and not Marita.
I get it. Im not trying to be negative at all. See my other posts

Yeah I know. But next time someone gets injured in this game tonight, ill post it too so we can speculate if we'll be facing them in 10 days also... the point is we could also still be facing him. We won't know until then so why post it now? Not trying to be a dick, just seemed a little premature is all.

Because some of us didn’t know Carr got hurt.

It’s pretty relevant considering we play them.

It’s also relevant to this game as we need the Chargers to win.

Seems like a big deal that would interest fans of this forum.

Because some of us didn’t know Carr got hurt.

It’s pretty relevant considering we play them.

It’s also relevant to this game as we need the Chargers to win.

Seems like a big deal that would interest fans of this forum.
Unbelievable that someone would bitch about OP making this thread.

It's a good thread, OP.

Yeah I know. But next time someone gets injured in this game tonight, ill post it too so we can speculate if we'll be facing them in 10 days also... the point is we could also still be facing him. We won't know until then so why post it now? Not trying to be a dick, just seemed a little premature is all.
You saw the name of the thread, thought it unworthy, but still clicked on it and made multiple posts?

Sounds like a valid thread to me.

Nothing wrong with people posting threads about our upcoming opponents and the story lines

Every NFL player is capable of making plays, that includes Marcus Mariota. The only thing we know is we’ll be facing a QB who isn’t as good as Ryan Tannehill next week (hahahaha).

As for Herbert, someone else looked pretty good against this Raiders defense. His name was Sam Darnold. They stink!

Back
Top Bottom