Carr just pulled his groin... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carr just pulled his groin...

not ****ty play call. not there were 3 guys in the backfield instantly. not any of the excuses you would have made for tua. nah, despite how obvious it is herbert is a superior talent, you're gonna double down on your inability to evaluate qb talent and hope no one remembers.
My man I have never claimed to be an evaluator of talent, I'm not. I am not Hoops, or J-off-her-doll or Pachyderm Wave. I don't care if I am wrong in proclaiming Tua as the superior talent, I'm not afraid to be wrong it doesn't hurt my feelings. I don't care who remembers, its a football forum if you have an opinion there at least 5 people around to tell you why you are wrong.

With a real coach, he's going to be doing big things
I dunno he had plenty of opportunities to ice this game, it’s been typical of him this year, maybe it’s coaching, we’ll see. My impression of Herbert is really good until the game is on the line. Last week he got a 2nd chance after throwing a back braking pick, Matt Ryan returned the favor. I gave him credit first game winning drive.

and Herbert is looking like an ALL PRO.
Ok Herbert looks like the best pure passer of this draft but what an awfull leader and no awareness
the raiders are not covering anyone and they can’t put up points... takes a 12 yards sack on third down with the game on the line

Ok Herbert looks like the best pure passer of this draft but what an awfull leader and no awareness
the raiders are not covering anyone and they can’t put up points... takes a 12 yards sack on third down with the game on the line
That was terrible play calling. That's not on a rookie QB. The defender was in the backfield

I dunno he had plenty of opportunities to ice this game, it’s been typical of him this year, maybe it’s coaching, we’ll see. My impression of Herbert is really good until the game is on the line. Last week he got a 2nd chance after throwing a back braking pick, Matt Ryan returned the favor. I gave him credit first game winning drive.
Pretty funny he was starting all year and Tua got his first GW drive in his second game.

So Tony Romo-like?

Wow nobody wants this. Herberts chance to show me, needs a TD to win I’m not crediting him if he ties.

Back
Top Bottom