Carson Meier signed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carson Meier signed

He's a blocking tight end. 26 years old, 6'5" and 260 lbs. Went to Oklahoma. Details below extracted from Wikipedia.
Miami is his third NFL team. Previously signed with Jacksonville and Atlanta.

Jacksonville Jags - Meier signed with the Jacksonville Jaguars as an undrafted free agent April 27, 2019. He was cut by the Jaguars at the end of training camp.

Atlanta Falcons​

Meier was signed to the Atlanta Falcons practice squad on September 3, 2019. Meier was promoted to the Falcons' active roster on November 27. He made his NFL debut the next day, starting at tight end against the New Orleans Saints.[6] He was waived on December 7, 2019. Meier was re-signed to the Falcons' practice squad on December 10, 2019. On December 30, 2019, Meier was signed to a reserve/future contract. He was waived with an injury settlement on August 14, 2020.

Last edited:
They obviously like TE’s. They now have 8 TE’s on the roster heading into training camp. I can’t remember the Dolphins ever having nearly that many TE’s on the roster at one time.

They obviously like TE’s. They now have 8 TE’s on the roster heading into training camp. I can’t remember the Dolphins ever having nearly that many TE’s on the roster at one time.
7 - In signing Carson Meier, they also cut Jibri Blount (injury settlement) to make room for him.

With the hysteria lately...... I'm surprised this hasn't turned into a Mike Gesicki is obviously getting traded thread
I only see that happening if Long comes in and actually wins the starting TE position, which I don’t think will happen. Of course if they go into the off season thinking Long is their long term TE, I could see Gesicki leaving via free agency.

He's a blocking tight end. 26 years old, 6'5" and 260 lbs. Went to Oklahoma. Details below extracted from Wikipedia.
Miami is his third NFL team. Previously signed with Jacksonville and Atlanta.

Jacksonville Jags - Meier signed with the Jacksonville Jaguars as an undrafted free agent April 27, 2019. He was cut by the Jaguars at the end of training camp.

Atlanta Falcons​

Meier was signed to the Atlanta Falcons practice squad on September 3, 2019. Meier was promoted to the Falcons' active roster on November 27. He made his NFL debut the next day, starting at tight end against the New Orleans Saints.[6] He was waived on December 7, 2019. Meier was re-signed to the Falcons' practice squad on December 10, 2019. On December 30, 2019, Meier was signed to a reserve/future contract. He was waived with an injury settlement on August 14, 2020.

ST says a lot

Back
Top Bottom