Casserly: Fins will interview McCoy, also look at Carmichael and Pagano | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Casserly: Fins will interview McCoy, also look at Carmichael and Pagano

Ughhh please no Mike McCoy. I've been okay with a lot of candidates, but he worries me.

Say no to Carmichael...not ready to be a coach.

Pagano? Maybe. Need more research.

McCoy? YES! No doubt he will be available Sunday morning? lol.

we'll probably pick the least popular candidate....lol

Ozzy rules!!

I think Carmichael would be a good choice. Brees loves him and that's good enough for me. He started calling plays when Peyton got hurt.

I really think McCoy could be the guy. If it was Zimmer, why are they going to interview maybe three more people?

Are you sold or not?

we're starting to be like the indians in the movie Major League where nobody wanted to manage the team.....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Say no to Carmichael...not ready to be a coach.

Pagano? Maybe. Need more research.

McCoy? YES! No doubt he will be available Sunday morning? lol.

what makes mccoy more qualified than carmichael? becaus ehe runs a gimmick offense where teblow throws for under 50% comp percent a game?

McCoy doesn't deserve a head coaching job.

Maybe. Maybe not. I am very interested though. I like what I see.

I just hope people appreciate how much he gets out of little talent. That is a trait of Zimmer I love too.

Carmichael, I am not sure what he can do because his offense is so supremely talented. It is the same as us getting Cam. Cam's O in SD was elite. What did we know he could do or not do? Let Carmichael do a tad more before he gets a HC job.

Back
Top Bottom