Casserly: Fins will interview McCoy, also look at Carmichael and Pagano | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Casserly: Fins will interview McCoy, also look at Carmichael and Pagano

McCoy doesn't deserve a head coaching job.
McCoy would be more low scoring and try to hold onto the lead with defense. Much rather have him than someone like Chud who would put teams away.

McCoy would be more low scoring and try to hold onto the lead with defense. Much rather have him than someone like Chud who would put teams away.

maybe maybe not. Is he the conservative type he's been under John Fox or is he the wide open attack like he was under McDaniels. Or is he in between?

McCoy can DEVELOP a QB and build around his talents...he has proven that this year.

Do people expect him to wide-open flinging the ball around with Tebow? Please.

We can like or dislike whoever we want, because at this point it doesn't matter who coaches the Fins as long as Ireland runs anything. If he is so football smart he should have known what the consequence were going to be going to see Harbaugh. Alot of people on this forum knew it would not end well so he should have, too. Maybe there is a reason Fisher wanted more control then Ireland, maybe because he knew Ireland is an idiot who will just get in the way of people.

For whatever reason, Chud is not a target of the people running this show. I don't see a HC in Carmichael. I'm partial to what he did at the U so Pagano is obviously interesting to me. I'm down for McCoy. If we're not looking at Chud then McCoy is the next most qualified to develop a QB.

For whatever reason, Chud is not a target of the people running this show. I don't see a HC in Carmichael. I'm partial to what he did at the U so Pagano is obviously interesting to me. I'm down for McCoy. If we're not looking at Chud then McCoy is the next most qualified to develop a QB.

Fair assessment. I am worried for Zimmer in that if they really did like him they would not be interviewing additional candidates.

lets see the guy (mmcoy) who developed a QB who throws for under 50% a game or a guy (carmichael) who has helped develop a QB and system that prduced a B who just broke nearly every single season passing record hmmmmmmmm... id say McCoy is the most qualified to develop a QB..... NOT!

the broncos def coord deserves WAY more credit for winning the game than tebow and mccoy

Fair assessment. I am worried for Zimmer in that if they really did like him they would not be interviewing additional canidates.
I don't think it's a statement on Zimmer as much as it is a result of not getting Fisher. Jeff was the only canidate they wanted when he was available, but now that he's off the market they are doing a much more diligent search of multiple canidates. I personally think this is a good thing.

lets see the guy (mmcoy) who developed a QB who throws for under 50% a game or a guy (carmichael) who has helped develop a QB and system that prduced a B who just broke nearly every single season passing record hmmmmmmmm... id say McCoy is the most qualified to develop a QB..... NOT!

the broncos def coord deserves WAY more credit for winning the game than tebow and mccoy

Pete Carmichael did not develop Drew Brees...get real.

Pete Carmichael did not develop Drew Brees...get real.

yes he did... he has been coaching up brees ever since he has been in NO, he is in every film session with brees going over schemes and working on there offense. BDont even act like brees was a top 5 QB when he signed NO.

Brees gives Carmichael a lot of credit in his development, BUT the guy who turned Brees's career around in San Diego was Brian Schottenheimer.

Back
Top Bottom