Casserly: Fins will interview McCoy, also look at Carmichael and Pagano | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Casserly: Fins will interview McCoy, also look at Carmichael and Pagano

btw have u seen the broncos offense today against the patriots defense? 28 passing yards at half! and only put up 7 points (coming off a turnover)

NO TO McCOY!

u mean in New Orleans i assume? but ya he had a lot to do with it but carmichael was the guy that was hands on working with brees since he became a saint

Yes...I am ****ing tired. Done for the night. Sloppy posting....thanks. lol

btw have u seen the broncos offense today against the patriots defense? 28 passing yards at half! and only put up 7 points (coming off a turnover)

NO TO McCOY!

Don't start using one game to determine if the guy can coach. I knew this would happen. Lazy analysis.

I could turn around and say he is the best coach because he sliced up the Steelers and Dick LeBeau...but that would be lazy too...

Didn't carmichael call the plays against the colts when they scored over 60 points?

Carmichael called the plays after Peyton got his knee shredded.

Heh. McCoy's not getting the job after this debacle. It has nothing to do with him and its unfair to come to that conclusion because of one game, but I don't think Ross could handle the negative pub that will come from hiring a relative unknown after an absolute pasting. It's a shame because I admire what he's done in the league and think he's very qualified. His time will come.

ross does
your right, ross certainly went after fisher purely to put fans in the stands. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that jeff was the most proven guy on the market. well I guess we might as well throw in the towel and close the franchise because there isn't a coach out there right now who will put fans in the stands. go ahead and demolish the stadium, give away the cheerleader outfits to poor starving children in africa.

Don't start using one game to determine if the guy can coach. I knew this would happen. Lazy analysis.

I could turn around and say he is the best coach because he sliced up the Steelers and Dick LeBeau...but that would be lazy too...
one game maybe but looks to be the 2nd poorest offensive showing vs the pats pathetic defense. the other was the chiefs and palko made his 1st start.

your right, ross certainly went after fisher purely to put fans in the stands. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that jeff was the most proven guy on the market. well I guess we might as well throw in the towel and close the franchise because there isn't a coach out there right now who will put fans in the stands. go ahead and demolish the stadium, give away the cheerleader outfits to poor starving children in africa.
i wouldnt call fisher proven, cowher or gruden would be proven. yeah fisher would have put fans in the stands week 1 but ultimately he didnt believe fisher had the ability to do it his way and succeed. thats why we are still searching for that it guy.

Back
Top Bottom