Casserly: Fins will interview McCoy, also look at Carmichael and Pagano | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Casserly: Fins will interview McCoy, also look at Carmichael and Pagano

i wouldnt call fisher proven, cowher or gruden would be proven. yeah fisher would have put fans in the stands week 1 but ultimately he didnt believe fisher had the ability to do it his way and succeed. thats why we are still searching for that it guy.
were those other guys on the market? Jeff fisher WAS the most proven guy on the market.

were those other guys on the market? Jeff fisher WAS the most proven guy on the market.
i understand , i just wouldnt call fisher proven.marty is out there he could be called "proven". but i guess we could argue that till.......
agree to disagree i guess

i understand , i just wouldnt call fisher proven.marty is out there he could be called "proven". but i guess we could argue that till.......
agree to disagree i guess
marty hasn't coached since 2006, I guess if marty is available then so is shula. You'd be in the vast minority to deny that fisher is a proven coach.

marty hasn't coached since 2006, I guess if marty is available then so is shula. You'd be in the vast minority to deny that fisher is a proven coach.
maybe on finheaven, but most of the websites ive read up on this past week , vast majority of unbiased fans think fisher is highly overrated and the rams will regret it.

maybe on finheaven, but most of the websites ive read up on this past week , vast majority of unbiased fans think fisher is highly overrated and the rams will regret it.
Overrated doesn't mean he isn't proven. seriously you have to have the last word on what the definition of is ... is?

ehhh...glazer who's on top of things said today that we lost fish cause the rams were willing to let him have input on the gm...surprise...exactly what i thought...they were willing to let him help buy the damn groceries...

all that fish wanted to work with ireland trash was garbage...speculative garbage

yes he did... he has been coaching up brees ever since he has been in NO, he is in every film session with brees going over schemes and working on there offense. BDont even act like brees was a top 5 QB when he signed NO.

Wasn't he also with Brees in San Diego?

Hiring the Broncos OC would have fans running away, and if Ross doesn't know that then he's an idiot that has no right to own a team.
You come out and say you want a high scoring/ exciting Offence and you choose that guy.
Ross better watch his next step closely or there might be a hand full of fans in the stadium when the season starts.

i have to think that mccoy played to tebows strengths with his offense this season after they made the switch to tebow...but matt moore is not that battering ram type and neither is rg3 if we went that route in the draft so for me at least what mike mccoy did with orton his qb is more reflective of what he'd likely bring to the table with us...and i don't know squat about how that o faired with orton except that the qb sucked...

so is mccoy making tebow or is tebow making mccoy??? i think its more of the latter

don't hold this game against McCoy too much. Yeah the offense looked poor, but I saw a lot of drops and I saw the Denver OL (especially Orlando Franklin) get abused all night

don't hold this game against McCoy too much. Yeah the offense looked poor, but I saw a lot of drops and I saw the Denver OL (especially Orlando Franklin) get abused all night

I dont care about this game, but McCoy has been terrible all f'n year. That offense is hideous in every sense of the word. Boring and non productive.

If he is the choice, another nail in the coffin for this organization.

honestly again who knows. Again is he like his mentors Josh McDaniels and Jeff Davidson or is he like what he's had to do with Tebow this year? I think it's a valid question

Fair assessment. I am worried for Zimmer in that if they really did like him they would not be interviewing additional candidates.

I haven't given up hope for Zimmer. I think they are just covering their bases and interviewing all the candidates they can that they had on their list at the beginning of the search. They could have loved Zimmer, but could still be open to the possibility that they would love one of these other guys more. I still want Zimmer, but I don't think anything is wrong with this. They would almost be fools not to be thorough, unless TB decides to hire him and we miss out (which I'm a little scared of.) You never know until you've talked to everyone.

...but at the end of the day I still want Zimmer.

Blaming McCoy for Tebow and the offenses poor play is as ridiculous as blaming Schotty for Sanchez' poor play. McCoy did a nice job with the hand he was dealt.

Back
Top Bottom