catch omar jacobs agian... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

catch omar jacobs agian...

saves said:
Honestly he is only a 4.6 guy at best I would think. Hes a long way from Michael Vick.

I think he has almost no similarities to Micheal Vick...

the only comparison with young and vick is a guy who runs to compensate for his lack of passing abilities. otherwise comparing the two is absurd

ckparrothead said:
Yeah I wouldn't worry about his release because of the fact that his spirals are tight, the throws have about as much velocity as humanly possible, and his passes are really accurate. When you have all that going it's like worrying about going to battle with a tank because you don't like the paint job. I said he was a pusher the way Marino was a pusher. It's a throwing motion, I wasn't passing negative judgement on Jacobs.

To me, he looks practically superhuman out there compared to the QBs I'm use to seeing.
Really? I didn't see the velocity you're talking about. Maybe I need to revisit the game, because I saw soft throw after soft throw to intermediate routes. Maybe I need glasses.

5/1 TD-INT 420 yards passing. Close game though because RB PJ Pope was still out this week and the replacement had a less than stellar showing averaging 3.5 YPC and a fumble.

Back
Top Bottom