CB Will Poole a Miami Dolphin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CB Will Poole a Miami Dolphin

Dorsey's gone so cross my second option off the list of best case senerios.

Trekbiz said:
I'd bet you'd agree with anything as long as you didn't have to think and could just make fun of posters with opinions so you could look cool. :shakeno:

It's not about looking cool, it's just some people b***h about everything. I wasn't pointing the finger or making fun of anyone, (although you took it personally, I assume) I was just stating that Poole doesn't really fill a need but was for sure the BPA. People yesterday were mad that we didn't take the BPA, today we did.

I'm one of those guys that wants a WR/KR/PR, but man this guy is a fantastic value pick! Ref his speed, Sam and Pat both are mid 4.5 guys so I'm not worried. Sporting news says he has potential to return punts as well, so I'm curious to see if we try him there. O'l Rick sure came through on this one and though we only have 2 players, we have 2 players that are bonafied players and that to me what counts...not all of the Dorian Brews etc.. that cant play and dont make the team or league.

I love the pick of Polle, I think that makes our secondary the deadlist in the NFL, one problem though, we're still thin at LB depth wise. Unless a P.K. Sam is available in the 5th expect Rick to take a LB for depth.

caneproud117 said:
I love the pick of Polle, I think that makes our secondary the deadlist in the NFL, one problem though, we're still thin at LB depth wise. Unless a P.K. Sam is available in the 5th expect Rick to take a LB for depth.
Agreed although I still think we really need to address the DT position also. Not sure who is left that DT though.

Something else I just read is that the kid is a notorious punt blocker...something we have not had around these parts for a while. So that is an added element to him. Read that he is known normally 4.47ish guy with a 37 inch vertical. He worked out again before the draft and ran a 4.5, but had still not fully recovered from his illness 100%. Kinda reminds me of the way Moss fell with the poor workouts due to the dental work.

Back
Top Bottom