CBS blocks Dolphins- Broncos game from being moved | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS blocks Dolphins- Broncos game from being moved

We have the D-line to pressure Manning. Not likely an upset, but Ya never know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good, I don't enjoy getting embarrassed on national television.

I'm OK with that. I'd rather play under some sun in December in Denver than a night game.

I bet we give Manning the most of everyone else to handle.

I'm OK with that. I'd rather play under some sun in December in Denver than a night game.
I'd rather play Peyton Manning at night with the temperature below 40. He is 8-12 lifetime in those conditions.

We've always had Manning's number. There's a pretty defeatist attitude on this board and I can't really blame the fans, but are we really less talented overall than the Broncos? Seattle destroyed them and our D is better than Seattle's.

sunday night game that week as of now is dallas at nyg.

giants have 3 more games until that game, they can easily lose all 3 ( vs indy, at sea, vs sf) but either way, its dallas vs ny, no way they would take that game off primetime.

also, not many games that weekend to put in favor of that.

our game was most likely not in danger of being moved regardless.

This will be one of the few times that its good to have the Donkeys as the regional team.

I'd rather play Peyton Manning at night with the temperature below 40. He is 8-12 lifetime in those conditions.

I wonder how many of the 12 are to Thomas in Foxboro? ROFL?

We've always had Manning's number. There's a pretty defeatist attitude on this board and I can't really blame the fans, but are we really less talented overall than the Broncos? Seattle destroyed them and our D is better than Seattle's.

Phins have won something like 4 of the last 5. The one being Ross' brainfart to 'honor Gainesville's finest' when Timmy was the QB.

Didnt the Jets just take Denver to the wire? They are not unbeatable

Didnt the Jets just take Denver to the wire? They are not unbeatable
the jets were at home, and also, denver stopped being aggressive it seemed when they were up 24-7 late in the game.

i do agree though, no team in this league is unbeatable, but we would need our a +++++++ game to beat the broncos.

that team is very scary. too many freaking weapons

Good point. In hindsight, I was offering my personal preference being a beach bum and slightly intolerant of cold weather as opposed to it's actual factor into the game. LOL

Destroyed? I thought that game was played in Seattle and went into overtime. I watched the end of that game and Seattle got a little help from the stripped shirts.

Back
Top Bottom