CBS blocks Dolphins- Broncos game from being moved | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS blocks Dolphins- Broncos game from being moved

I got this game written off as a loss already, so it'll be nice to be able to swap over to Red Zone viewing when we're down 35-10.

I got this game written off as a loss already, so it'll be nice to be able to swap over to Red Zone viewing when we're down 35-10.
You know there are few late games on RZ so it may seem as if you never changed the channel :lol:

Please...we saw how unbeatable Denver was in the last super bowl.
They are better then last year though. Talib and Ware. That defense is pretty good. Sanders was an upgrade over Decker too

You know there are few late games on RZ so it may seem as if you never changed the channel :lol:

Oh that's right, it's a 4pm kickoff, huh?

I was watching that 49ers game last night and thinking "That's going to be us."

I
Oh that's right, it's a 4pm kickoff, huh?

I was watching that 49ers game last night and thinking "That's going to be us."
Hopefully its cold. Though it's no guarantee Peyton historically struggles when the temperature is below 40 degrees.

Well good. I have tickets to this one. And before you call me an idiot for getting tickets to this game, you don't need to do that. I already know. I'll probably be leaving this one at halftime.

"Any given Sunday"........

You never know in the NFL, anyone can win a game. However the Broncos team on TV last night against the 49r's was a pretty scary team. Peyton is certainly one of....if not the best to play the position.

Week 12 is a long way away. Many injuries will happen between now and then for both teams.....way too early to tell.

We've always had Manning's number. There's a pretty defeatist attitude on this board and I can't really blame the fans, but are we really less talented overall than the Broncos? Seattle destroyed them and our D is better than Seattle's.

Yes.

Jesus, are we really worried about week 12 already?!? :bobdole:

I'm worried about weeks 8 and 9. There are some reasons to think the Jags are getting better and the Chargers are pretty dang good.

Who's going to take care of Demaryius Thomas on those crossing routes? Not to mention the deep route? Hell we made the rookie Sammy Watkins look like a superstar.

I'm worried about weeks 8 and 9. There are some reasons to think the Jags are getting better and the Chargers are pretty dang good.

I think in some aspects you're right. I believe Bortles could be a good QB in this league and the defense played well this past Sunday vs the Browns. BUT you got to love our DL against those 29 sacks given up vs a rookie QB and they took a huge hit by losing LB Paul Polsuzny and DE Andre Brown on an already weak and paltry talented defense.

Back
Top Bottom