CBS blocks Dolphins- Broncos game from being moved | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS blocks Dolphins- Broncos game from being moved

Good news. Don't want to see a 35-17 blowout on national TV. Peyton is going to feast on us.

Same with peyton , he isnt a good scrambler and if we can get pressure , and make him uncomfortable back there we can have a chance to play with them , and each and every week we play together and gel , we are getting better and better , we have all the right talent to be a very good team , and the more Confident Tannehill gets , the better he will play , and the better his WRs TEs and OL will play to get better ,if we are on top of our Game i think we can play with any team.

Peyton Manning is on an entirely different level. He has consistently had the lowest sack rate of any quarterback in the league during his career, at around 2.5%. We have to be able to get there fast off of a 4 man rush to bring him down. The thing that typically gets him is a blown assignment or a free rusher off the snap around the edge. We will need Cam Wake's best game.

Good. I have tickets to that one and have to drive a couple hours to get home.

I agree but the Jags are so bad that we can go back in time and put in Henne and have Sparano as HC again and we'd still beat them.

Aw Jeez, Edith ...
7_allinthefamily_archiecigar1286x300-1.jpg

Why'd ya have to jinx us dere?​

Back
Top Bottom