Cbs Removed From Direct Tv | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cbs Removed From Direct Tv

Yeah I think it’s Direct TVs problem. I’m literally sitting here with 2 cable systems just to watch the Dodgers and the NFL and both suck lol

Hey,Another Dodger fan...Loving me some Will Smith,right now...Hope we can finish this one ,this year...I don't want to be the Buffalo Bills of the MLB..

Hey,Another Dodger fan...Loving me some Will Smith,right now...Hope we can finish this one ,this year...I don't want to be the Buffalo Bills of the MLB..

If Smith can play at this level the line up is rock solid. May looked good tonight in his debut but kinda ran out steam in the 6th. Bellinger has really put it all together this year. A title would be amazing Dodgers are built for the long haul it’s coming!!

20 yr subscriber to DirectTv and Sunday Ticket. I didn't get the Ticket for free last yr when I called, but I got that loyalty $800 credit. More than made up for the Ticket price. I'll see what happens when I call in about 3 days before the season starts. I'll get taken care of....always have. If AT&T wants to jack me around, then I'm gone.

I canceled the ticket last week only bc I’m not paying $250/$300 for it. I had it free last year bc I re-upped with DTV.

I’ll go to a local sports bar to watch.

Did that once and spent WAY more than 300.00 on the season. Wings, beers and side bets were my downfall. I also struggle to concentrate watching games in a bar.

Wait so fins games on CBS will not be carried by DTV?
They came to a new carriage agreement with CBS owned stations a few weeks ago and also came to a new carriage agreement with Nexstar who owns quite a few of CBS local stations on Thursday. So no worries, We all should be enjoying games on DIRECTV this fall. :up:

I’m still looking forward to the day I take that DirectTV dish to the metal recycling center.

Back
Top Bottom