Cbs Removed From Direct Tv | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cbs Removed From Direct Tv

I wasn’t concerned about DIrecTV until I realized I no longer have access to a student eMail account to get the cheap Ticket Streaming package. Damn it. Anyone want to borrow me one? Lol

I saw something that said directv was banking on its nfl Sunday ticket die hards to make up for net losses in another sector.

Basically they know you want to see pro football so they are gonna stick it to you when it comes time for renewals etc.

So I wouldn’t expect them to bend over backwards anymore to retain your services.

I’m not eligible until like October to any renewal stuff due to a promotion I got last year. Should be interesting.

Tbe day they lose the Sunday ticket I’m cancelling. But I believe they have the rights thru like 2025 now or something. It’s the only reason I still have them. 700 plus channels and I probably watch less than 30
Same here. All of it.

Is this affecting anyone else? CBS/channel 4 is where Dolphin games are aired in Miami.

CBS and DirectTV couldn't come to an agreement on a new contract, you know, because the billionaires need that one extra dollar. Greed is killing this country.

Is anyone else feaking out over this or am I the only shmuck on here unwilling to pay for the NFL package?

It baffles me to this day that I can’t pay to stream Dolphin games only...I don’t want to pay for the rest of the games.

It’s like cable bundles....I don’t want money to go to CNN if I don’t watch it... but they force you too!

**** I haven’t paid full price for the ticket in years and get it free most of the time. I admit I’ll probably get it either way but I hate paying so much for TV.

I’m one of those guys who could do without everything Dolphins meaning this site, the merch, NFL network, anything Dolphins related except watching the games. That’s the best part to me.

I'm also hearing Goodell may look into several services and not have it exclusive anymore.
That’s the worst. We had that in Germany with soccer. Actually we still have it but it’s down from 3 to 2 service providers now. Hope it’s going to be exclusive again in a few years.

The NFL has an opt-out clause that would allow them to drop AT&T/DirecTV after the 2019 season. I for one would welcome the switch as then I would actually purchase the streaming version. I refuse to do business with DirecTv.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/simono...-sunday-ticket-streaming-rights/#fa4834f609b1
Give the fact thay streaming is so popular they would be smart to do this. Provided of course they don't charge an arm and leg for it. I for one would love to be able to buy a subscription for just Miami games. I don't live in Florida so I would love to pay a Netflix price to be able to watch all of Miami's games. Or you could do it by divisions, conference or the all the games. There are many ways they could break it down.

I like seeing them for free just like I have since the late 60's , better option for me is to put a digital antenna on the roof to pull in local channels while I still can. Of course I get the commercials for free too....

I get Direct TV with full sports package included in my rent. Came with basic and I asked to upgrade and pay the difference and landlord said **** that and just gave all the sports to me free so I'm straight.

Thinking about dumping directv and Sunday ticket for the first time in a long time this year. I live in LA and we can’t even get the Dodgers now CBS is suspended.

Back
Top Bottom