CBS Sportsline Dolphins pick by pick grades | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS Sportsline Dolphins pick by pick grades

I liked the draft. I think Fins helped themselves.

I have said all the time. A vet QB is where to go to challenge Henne.

Another RB is needed.

2nd TE.

MAYBE a LG. I would like to see the team have superb depth upfront. Jerry, Berger and Garner as capable back ups.

Defensively. It is time for the guys in their 1st and 2nd year to take the next step...oh yeah: hold on to the picks.

I liked every pick minus the WR.. wasn't my cup of tea but we'll see him on the field.

Lol he just saved you the trouble and posted cbs sportsline draft grades for the dolphins. ungrateful much? do you know why you won't find many negatives about the dolphins draft? OH!?! maybe its because aside from finheaven armchair GMs People are giving us good grades! If you get away from the mallett regret you'd see we had a solid draft and I dare you to find a professional writeup that doesn't have us with at least a B.

I have no issues with him posting the Draft Grades, glad he did, so thanks! But you guys love to pounce on people who dont agree with everything the fins do. So making more of a joke of it then anything.

Either way back to the grades, overall great potential to be a good draft but easily can be a complete bust of a draft.
Chubbs

I have no issues with him posting the Draft Grades, glad he did, so thanks! But you guys love to pounce on people who dont agree with everything the fins do. So making more of a joke of it then anything.

Either way back to the grades, overall great potential to be a good draft but easily can be a complete bust of a draft.
Chubbs
chubbs it wasn't my goal to jump on you, you did however jump on nublar for posting the grades cbs sportsline gave us. Its not nublars fault he posted one of the many postive reports our draft has recieved. BTW as a long time finheaven member, I know you'd agree with me when I say... Nublar has posted lotsa news for us over the years, and he has certainly given equal time to negative as well as postive news. Frankly I'm disappointed you made the comment you did. If you want to read something that tends to the negative Ck's write up is that way .>

As to the bolded... that rings true for every single draft for every single team for every single year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kearse is a NT, that's what he played at Alabama A&M and that's what he'll play here. Goodness, we have enough 5 technique players on the roster.

chubbs it wasn't my goal to jump on you, you did however jump on nublar for posting the grades cbs sportsline gave us. Its not nublars fault he posted one of the many postive reports our draft has recieved. BTW as a long time finheaven member, I know you'd agree with me when I say... Nublar has posted lotsa news for us over the years, and he has certainly given equal time to negative as well as postive news. Frankly I'm disappointed you made the comment you did. If you want to read something that tends to the negative Ck's write up is that way .>

As to the bolded... that rings true for every single draft for every single team for every single year.

I was making more of a joke of the fanboyism rather then Jumping on him, I apologize if it came out that way.
Chubbs

crackin up with wildbill...

Im a meat and potatoes guy and thats why i like this draft. was miffed originally with Kearse and Wilson at end but apparently this dude Kearse has impressed Saints and Steelers and that is good enough for me. Clay we did not really give him personal workout as much as i can tell and wonder just how much we looked into this guy fitting our needs. I can only theorize we are changing our offensive style. Hope it works for Henne cus i dont think we are getting a qb in FA when we need another RB or two and poss OLB to spell wake.

Thanks for posting this Nubs.

Many teams have looked at this draft as their entire offseason, with the uncertain nature of free agency. The Dolphins HAVE to hope that isn't the case with the lack of addressing the QB in this draft.

Love the Thomas and Gates pickups. Those are going to be potential ROY candidates if they pick up the game quickly.

While I am not the biggest fan of some of their choices in this draft, I have to say the team could have done way worse.

Well, it seems they get a pretty good grade after all even though most of us are still steaming over no QB.

How can one put a grade on the draft when we don't have a damn clue how players are going to work out.We still don't know what we have with last years draft but 1 thing for sure
We still don't have a franchise QB

Why dont we sign that girl in your avatar...all she will have is turn around and shake her *** and we will score on every offensive snap.

As disappointed as I am with the 15th pick, not Pouncey but the position, everything I have read into this class has been what you would expect to find. These picks have solid upside but with any NFL draft prospect, only a few will make it. Pouncey will no doubt be an excellent player but I have to scratch my head at him playing C after they resigned Incognito who is a better C then Guard. Other then that, I have no complaints and will wait to see how it pans out.

Back
Top Bottom