CC expected to back Sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CC expected to back Sunday

It was a dirty hit according to NFL rules and for good reason, and accordingly Kennedy will be fined a very large amount and more than likely suspended for a game. End of story. I don't see what the argument is.

I know there's a history of guys that get too many concussions but honestly the only ones I can think of are QBs and RBs...and maybe some linebackers. I honestly can't recall a single WR whose career was shortened because of recurring concussions. But I will say this, from having played football and from knowing guys in football. Concussions are part of the game. We fans don't even hear about half of the concussions that go on in the NFL. Most of these guys by the time they even hit the NFL, have suffered at least half a dozen concussions over the course of their high school and college career. Chris Chambers will be just fine.

I can't belive somebody just accused Ricky of being afraid of contact. That's just ludicrous.

yeah yeah

Originally posted by sideburn

Yeah pay back is a bitch, you should know, the last time the fish beat the broncos we ended up running over you in the playoffs for a 38-3 victory on the way to our second SB

and what happened when you opened the next season?

You got bitch slapped by us - in Denver...on Monday night.

I wasn't talking about the score (which we all know will be in Dolphins favor anyways) rather that one of our offensive players will put a nice block or two on Kennedy when Ricky will run through your secondary.

And I am the first one to do that to Kennedy

clear.gif

Ahh no...

... Atwaters hit in the SB was not on the chin it was on the side of the helmet. The hit last night by your crappy DB was on Chambers chin. Thx for keeping up!

Oliver...

Spin it anyway you want, First it was the chin now it's the "leftside" GET OVER IT, you weren't hit, you're mom wasn't hit, so get over it. Look at it this way, he just earned his pay for the year!!!Be happy your team won.

Is it not still helmet to helmet???I dunno maybe I'm missing something, and you need to watch it again, it's dead on

Re: yeah yeah

Originally posted by FFiB

and what happened when you opened the next season?

You got bitch slapped by us - in Denver...on Monday night.

I wasn't talking about the score (which we all know will be in Dolphins favor anyways) rather that one of our offensive players will put a nice block or two on Kennedy when Ricky will run through your secondary.

And I am the first one to do that to Kennedy

clear.gif
Alright...goodjob, you beat us opening night with a new qb...good job, we still won the SB the year before while you sat at home...again...

Hahaahaaa, Ricky is running anywhere on Denver...Are you still pushing that envelope....49 yards rushing, 49.....

One question I have is wheter he will go over the middle anymore? I mean that was a shot, legal or not, it will change him for a long time...

Why should he be afraid of something he can't remember?
:)

Hahaahaaa, Ricky is running anywhere on Denver...Are you still pushing that envelope....49 yards rushing, 49.....

2 rushing TDs, 2...

Good for him, congrats, he scored, one was 1 yard, the other was a nice 10 yarder....he still had 49 yards and wasn't the difference maker, your D set up those scores... You have one helluva D.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
It was a dirty hit according to NFL rules and for good reason, and accordingly Kennedy will be fined a very large amount and more than likely suspended for a game. End of story. I don't see what the argument is.

I know there's a history of guys that get too many concussions but honestly the only ones I can think of are QBs and RBs...and maybe some linebackers. I honestly can't recall a single WR whose career was shortened because of recurring concussions. But I will say this, from having played football and from knowing guys in football. Concussions are part of the game. We fans don't even hear about half of the concussions that go on in the NFL. Most of these guys by the time they even hit the NFL, have suffered at least half a dozen concussions over the course of their high school and college career. Chris Chambers will be just fine.

I hope your right CK. I thought that my concerns were perhaps a little irrational, but then head injuries are no trivial matter. I think that it is more a case of my seeing a diamond in the rough in Chambers, and being paranoid that somehow this injury might have tarnished his potential.

However, as usual you provide the voice of reason, so I'll put my fears to rest for now, until there is something tangible to be concerned with.

Good for him, congrats, he scored, one was 1 yard, the other was a nice 10 yarder....he still had 49 yards and wasn't the difference maker, your D set up those scores... You have one helluva D.

dam..here is another guy who thinks yardage is all that....and scores don't count.

Ricky...2 TDs...nuff said...

God I still love the faces of the stunned broncos fans...lmao

clear.gif

Originally posted by FFiB

dam..here is another guy who thinks yardage is all that....and scores don't count.

Ricky...2 TDs...nuff said...

God I still love the faces of the stunned broncos fans...lmao

clear.gif

What was that I heard all week long, Ricky will get 150, Ricky will get 120......I tried to tell you...You must have stepped out of the room when the D set up the ball on the 40, and a long kick return set it up on the 33....anyways, congrats on your win

well i guess u ponies would have won if ur guys could have run for a 1 yard touchdown or from the 5. instead of fumbling and kicking a field goal!!! fact is on kennedy its his 3rd violation in 6 games!! that would make people think its not an accident!! hes goin to be fined again and probably suspended cuz its his 3rd incident in 6 games!!!

Back
Top Bottom