Cedric Benson here we come... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cedric Benson here we come...

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This might be the first time EVER (Is it?) that the Phins get a top 5 pick..

if we do get a top five pick, we won't be WASTING it on a RB.

Ya.. It could be Leinart.. Or whoever the top rated QB is..

heh, he just got 8 days in jail today(correct me if im wrong but i believe it was him)...now the football gods have run out of material, so there working on next year:shakeno: ...

This team will not be picking in the top five.

Jesus Christ!!

Do any of you pay attention to football at all?

This team has a top 5 NFL Defense! Teams with top 5 NFL defenses do not go 6-10. It doesn't matter what you have on offense. Look at the Baltimore Ravens over the past few years for Pete's sake. They've had nothing on offense outside of Jamal Lewis, and he missed one year during that time span.

Your sh!tting me right?!??! Benson went to Jail? Oh lord...

KB: We DO NOT have a Jamal Lewis on this team... We now have about 1% offense.

Unless the D can somehow put up 14 points a game, we are screwed.

y would u get c.benson when the best rb out there is cadilac williams then he can take 34 badabing badaboom rick jerzy prob solved

SkapePhin said:
KB: We DO NOT have a Jamal Lewis on this team... We now have about 1% offense.

Unless the D can somehow put up 14 points a game, we are screwed.

The 2001 Baltimore Ravens didn't have Jamal Lewis either. They didn't have much of a QB, and they had zero talent at the wide receiver position.

That team went 10-6. Their running game was a committee of Terry Allen and James Brookins. Their leading receiver was Quadry Ismail. Their QB was a duo or Elvis Grbac and Randall Cunningham. That team beat Miami in the playoffs as well.

I forgot about that.. Still.. This defense is not that defense... Zach is good, but no Ray Lewis.. We will probably have a top 5 D but they will probably get too worn out since I envision ALOT of 3 and outs...

KBISBACK said:
This team will not be picking in the top five.

Jesus Christ!!

Do any of you pay attention to football at all?

This team has a top 5 NFL Defense! Teams with top 5 NFL defenses do not go 6-10. It doesn't matter what you have on offense. Look at the Baltimore Ravens over the past few years for Pete's sake. They've had nothing on offense outside of Jamal Lewis, and he missed one year during that time span.

Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Buffalo's D #1 or 2 last season and they went 6-10. I hate to throw in the towel, or Towelie in Rickey's case, but the Phins are in the hurt locker for '04. 6-10 might be the best we can hope for. :cry:

Didn't Lewis get drafted in 2001?

With the first pick in the 2005 NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select Eddie Moore, OLB Tenn.

Back
Top Bottom