Cedric Benson here we come... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cedric Benson here we come...

templarwd said:
Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Buffalo's D #1 or 2 last season and they went 6-10. I hate to throw in the towel, or Towelie in Rickey's case, but the Phins are in the hurt locker for '04. 6-10 might be the best we can hope for. :cry:
damn thats a good point...And there offence was probably better then ours now 2:shakeno:

SkapePhin said:
Your sh!tting me right?!??! Benson went to Jail? Oh lord...

Misdemeanor criminal trespassing. He had reported a plasma TV stolen in November 2002. Last October, he heard that it was in some woman's apartment and he kicked down her door looking for it.

This isn't his first run-in with the law. He got arrested a couple of years ago in Midland when he was partying boisterously with some chick, police arrived, and found weed.

He's not that great a football player...and not a good person either.

SkapePhin said:
Ya.. It could be Leinart.. Or whoever the top rated QB is..
If this is the case, then Miami would have spent both a No. 1 & a No. 2 in next years draft for QB.

And some of you guys have been praising RS?

Feeley has to come through or Miami is destroyed if they have to spend a No. 1 on another QB.

This guy is Rickys little buddy, I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole!

KBISBACK said:
The 2001 Baltimore Ravens didn't have Jamal Lewis either. They didn't have much of a QB, and they had zero talent at the wide receiver position.

That team went 10-6. Their running game was a committee of Terry Allen and James Brookins. Their leading receiver was Quadry Ismail. Their QB was a duo or Elvis Grbac and Randall Cunningham. That team beat Miami in the playoffs as well.
You forget one key ingredient. Baltimore has a coach who actually knows something about winning football games and is not afraid to lose.

We all know DW is severely afraid of losing and now he will not know what to do. He cannot pound it with the light weight backs he has and he cannot throw it with only one WR and no QB.

Look for Miami to panic once again and pony up O-Gun or next year No. 1 and a conditional pick for some average back like Johnson simply because he is big and they can pound him.

JAGFISH said:
With the first pick in the 2005 NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select Eddie Moore, OLB Tenn.
:roflmao: :roflmao: Or the first pick in 2005 draft the Miami Dolphins select Maurice Clarett. Wanny speaks after the pick he says ( Well, he will help us on our special teams) :roflmao: :roflmao:

Our defense is good but how do you think they'll play if their on the field 80% of the time? If our offense cant move the ball then our defense will never get rested. I bet Wanny trades Ogunleye and of course we'll get ripped off. Nows when we really see if he's coaching in the best interest of the team or for himself (to save his job).

Phinished w/RW said:
Our defense is good but how do you think they'll play if their on the field 80% of the time? If our offense cant move the ball then our defense will never get rested. I bet Wanny trades Ogunleye and of course we'll get ripped off. Nows when we really see if he's coaching in the best interest of the team or for himself (to save his job).
He won't trade anyone. Actually we do need a trade now, but he will do as always and say we are gonna go with the what we have and HOPE someone will step. He's a frigin putz. Can't wait till this fool is fired.

4Dfins said:
This guy is Rickys little buddy, I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole!
Heck I hope you would not want to touch me at all. Considering I'm male.

I defended RW right to retire, not RW the person. Since then other things (Oakland) have come out and he did not retire with the intent he said he was.

I was wrong to defend him, however I still believe its a player right to hang them up when they feel their heart is no longer there.

And once again a poster on Finheaven attacks the poster. Is this all you guys know to do?

Back
Top Bottom