Celebration threads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Celebration threads

K-train said:
These celebration threads should be in the spam section. These are just celebrations of posts you have, this equals more post whoring on this site.

I disagree... I don't believe there's anyting wrong with positive interaction/encouragement among other posters.

:dm:

howbout anniverseries? those can be positive interaction/encouragement among other posters too.

K-train said:
These celebration threads should be in the spam section. These are just celebrations of posts you have, this equals more post whoring on this site.

Congrats on 1,013 posts!

:dolphins:

darkmistress said:
I disagree... I don't believe there's anyting wrong with positive interaction/encouragement among other posters.

:dm:

:yes: - and speaking of which, i've got a 10,000th thread coming to end all 10,000th threads... :dday:

d-day said:
:yes: - and speaking of which, i've got a 10,000th thread coming to end all 10,000th threads... :dday:

lol that'd be great timing to cancel all celebration threads :rofl3:

K-train said:

clear.gif

:wink:

K-train said:

Here's what you do...

When you see a celebration thread.... don't click it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom