Celebration threads | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Celebration threads

WharfRat said:
Here's what you do...

When you see a celebration thread.... don't click it. ;)

That would be to easy. There is a lot of threads I don't click. Some of them just because the person who started it is someone I am never interested in what they have to say.
Maybe that is why I've been here two and a half years and never been hit with the banned hammer :lol: :lol:

welderpat said:
That would be to easy. There is a lot of threads I don't click. Some of them just because the person who started it is someone I am never interested in what they have to say.
Maybe that is why I've been here two and a half years and never been hit with the banned hammer :lol: :lol:
We need more smart non-clickers like you. ;)

byroan said:
Congrats on 1,013 posts!

:dolphins:
:sidelol:

K-train... You make threads about nothing sometimes and you're complaining about celebration threads.... Too funny :lol:

Ya but SPAM= LESS BANDWITH

LESS BANDWITH= MORE SERVER CRASHES!!!

If I made a celebration threads on different forums, it would be shut down, and I will be banned.

K-train said:
These celebration threads should be in the spam section. These are just celebrations of posts you have, this equals more post whoring on this site.

grapesprint-1.jpg

:shakeno:
K-train said:
Ya but SPAM= LESS BANDWITH

LESS BANDWITH= MORE SERVER CRASHES!!!

If I made a celebration threads on different forums, it would be shut down, and I will be banned.

Kinda like this thread?

Celebration threads belong in the Lounge...so yes, if you made one in different forums consistantly, you'd eventually be banned.
Try to understand, the Lounge is there for that very reason... to talk about anything. (kinda like your "I need a job" thread)
I'm not going to add the following to TOS:

"Because K-Train doesn't like celebration threads, we're changing the policy that has been in effect for years. Therefore, all those people who do, in fact, enjoy participating in such threads, will no longer be allowed to do so."

WharfRat said:

Kinda like this thread?

Celebration threads belong in the Lounge...so yes, if you made one in different forums consistantly, you'd eventually be banned.
Try to understand, the Lounge is there for that very reason... to talk about anything. (kinda like your "I need a job" thread)
I'm not going to add the following to TOS:

"Because K-Train doesn't like celebration threads, we're changing the policy that has been in effect for years. Therefore, all those people who do, in fact, enjoy participating in such threads, will no longer be allowed to do so."
:sidelol: does this go right after the "hellomotto must approve forum corrections" clause?

Back
Top Bottom