Center Rex Hadnot-houston | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Center Rex Hadnot-houston

I like our first 3 picks a lot. A steal with Poole, a hard nose players with Bua and Carey will start at RT. This last guy can't play center at 323 lbs imo. If he can really play guard then I can see the value there but I think he's a guy that at most, might make the PS this year.I'd have liked Adrien Clarke here or a guy like Hickman for LB depth. But I think Rick did a great job with the first 3 picks.

Ozzy rules!!

i'm not going to complain... both bua and hadnot are developmental prospects .. hadnot may suprise with his versatility and toughness .. and bua could replace wooden on special teams ... OH and bye the way.. with poole added into the mix in the dime .. who the hell will be able to pass on us ... OMG what a secondary .. poole was the steal of the draft ... this is a very contructive draft ... nice job rick.. now just go out and add a WR ... PLEASE!!!!

Woodsy is the classiest player on the team, and everybody loves him in the coaching staff and locker room, plus he is the Walter Payton finalist, He is consistent, hard hitting, and a leader. Since he is a friend, I would hate to see him go for a 6th round hopeful. Wanny does like him though. I don't like to Bua pick, I would have gone Butler. IMO

Hadnot is a backup lineman. Don't see him making the roster over Yates or Jerman. Maybe practice Squad. Bua and Poole are players that will contribute this year.

Re: the analysis that said Hadnot was "a bit short for a center" - he's 6-2, how tall do you have to be to stick your head between your legs?
Seriously, I would think there would be a leverage advantage in getting under a taller guy at the point of attack to drive him back, but what do I know?

brent said:
Hadnot is a backup lineman. Don't see him making the roster over Yates or Jerman. Maybe practice Squad. Bua and Poole are players that will contribute this year.

With McCintosh likely starting the year on IR, HAdnot is currently our 8th/9th linemen.

1 Wade Smith
2 Jeno James
3 McKinney
4 Carey
5 Whitley
6 St Clair
7 Jerman
8 Yates
9 Rex Hadnot
IR - McCintosh

Practice squader. Don't see him beating out Jerman or Yates for the last roster spot. POOLE and BUA are players though!

Surferosa said:
Found this...very interesting stuff:

From 2002:

did not allowed a sack in 11 of 12 games...only sack came in season opener versus Rice...was named UH Offensive Player of the Week for performance against Texas...graded out at 85% against nationally-ranked Longhorns...recorded seven pancakes, 13 knockdowns and four ESPN blocks in that contest...set team records with 160 pancake blocks, 196 knockdown blocks and 122 ESPN blocks...yearly grade average is 89 percent

This is what im excited about.........seems like a solid pick up in the 6th.........didn't allow a sack in 400 pass. downs..........thats impressive.

Back
Top Bottom