Ch 10 News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ch 10 News

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
-Wannstedt is optimistic about BG's injury
-Says he will not play this week
-He will be back ASAP
-Jim Mandich said the -1 yards is nothing.....he says he looks exceptionally quicker
-Oline has not been getting it done
-Ruddy had a terrific camp
-McKinney did not beat him out
-Nails needs to step up
-McKinney may overtake that position
-Dixon will be back Week 1
-Wade Smith has done a good job
-Surtain will be back Week 1
-Fletch did not have a good day
-Mandich says...he is a heat seaking missile
-Teams poke him out
-Has not proven to be a CB
-He makes this team though
-The only reason he is still on this team is becuase he is a #1 Overall pick and has the pedigree on him

Originally posted by Prime Time
-Wannstedt is optimistic about BG's injury
-Says he will not play this week
-He will be back ASAP
-Jim Mandich said the -1 yards is nothing.....he says he looks exceptionally quicker
-Oline has not been getting it done
-Ruddy had a terrific camp
-McKinney did not beat him out
-Nails needs to step up
-McKinney may overtake that position
-Dixon will be back Week 1
-Wade Smith has done a good job
-Surtain will be back Week 1
-Fletch did not have a good day
-Mandich says...he is a heat seaking missile
-Teams poke him out
-Has not proven to be a CB
-He makes this team though
-The only reason he is still on this team is becuase he is a #1 Overall pick and has the pedigree on him

Yup Mad Dog has been riding Fletcher since the moment they drafted him. I guess everyone has certain players they just hate no matter what.

Oliver...

I agree...Mandich has never said one good thing about Fletch...EVER!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

can you blame him?

Yup I sure can, Fletcher had a good season last year. You think Al Harris is a good nickel DB? Fletcher is constantly blamed for other players mistakes.

==

Al Harris
22 tackles (20 solo), 2 assists, 0 sacks, 1 INT, 18 passes defensed, 0 forced fumbles, 0 fumble recoveries, 0 TD's

Jamar Fletcher
35 tackles (30 solo), 2 assists, 0 sacks, 2 INT's, 12 passes defensed, 0 forced fumbles, 0 fumble recoveries, 0 TD's

==

Oliver...

the guy looked like he was lost out there last year

It figures you'd think that.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

It figures you'd think that.

Oliver...

sorry, stats dont mean everything...if they did you guys wouldve been the champs last year...Fletcher got burned a lot, and he and Freeman were weak spots that opposing offenses would go after

sorry, stats dont mean everything...if they did you guys wouldve been the champs last year...Fletcher got burned a lot, and he and Freeman were weak spots that opposing offenses would go after

Yup I agree stats do not mean everything, however his on the field performance and stats show Fletcher was a good DB last year. Much like Fiedler he gets blamed for everything so does Flecther. That's not realistic. I also notice most Fiedler bashers bash Fletcher. They go hand in hand with those ppl, at least that's what I've noticed.

As far as your last statement, of course they are going to go after him more so than Surtain and Madison. Who wouldn't? Even with all that there was a 5-7 game stretch where he was thrown at less than Madison.

Sorry I didn't see the part where Fletcher got burnt alot last year. What I saw were safeties not doing their jobs. Marion and Freeman had off years IMO. Well Freeman didn't have an off year it was his 1st year. Marion only got to the Pro-Bowl because of his name and past years performances, and Freeman has been replaced.

Oliver...

Last edited by a moderator:

can you blame him?

yeah but two things, fletch has been getting better and people only remember the bad and never teh good. however, madison gets a free ride.

Fletcher is the weak link. He's in position but isn't agressive enough to make the play half the time. If it wasn't for that Price Drop then he'd look even worse against Atlanta. I think he goes for the pic too much maybe but he's always in position and seldom doesn't make the play.

Originally posted by finfan54

yeah but two things, fletch has been getting better and people only remember the bad and never teh good. however, madison gets a free ride.

It's funny, this same thing can be said about McKnight, Flecther name wasn't mention as much last year as his pervious one, but all people really remember is his 1st one. It only makes since to go after him, when you have Sam and Pat on the field. People will go after Tbuck this year in the nickel package. I really doesn't matter who's out there as the 3rd, that's who people will go after. If Miami could hold Oakland down last year, that tells me Flect has improved, because their 3rd reciever was not bad and yet Flect held his own.

Re: Re: Ch 10 News

Originally posted by Oliver

Yup Mad Dog has been riding Fletcher since the moment they drafted him. I guess everyone has certain players they just hate no matter what.

Oliver...

But he hasn't proved anything either :eek:

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

It's funny, this same thing can be said about McKnight, Flecther name wasn't mention as much last year as his pervious one, but all people really remember is his 1st one. It only makes since to go after him, when you have Sam and Pat on the field. People will go after Tbuck this year in the nickel package. I really doesn't matter who's out there as the 3rd, that's who people will go after. If Miami could hold Oakland down last year, that tells me Flect has improved, because their 3rd reciever was not bad and yet Flect held his own.

You're right.....

Back
Top Bottom