Chad Forbes from NFL DRAFT BITES gives Miami a F (Offseason & Draft) | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Forbes from NFL DRAFT BITES gives Miami a F (Offseason & Draft)

I'm sorry ..... Chad who?

LMAO .... what are this guys credentials? I have a twitter account and I'm not afraid to use it!! :facepalm

There is a difference between discussing things and someone constantly complaining about the same thing. It gets tiresome and pretty much ruins the board.
What is the difference on a discussion board?

More importantly, who are you to make the distinction between "discussing things" and "constantly complaining"?

If you say you're nobody you'd be 101% correct. So either accept the complaining and deal with it, or put those who bother you on ignore.

There is a difference between discussing things and someone constantly complaining about the same thing. It gets tiresome and pretty much ruins the board.

nonsense...Its 100% if someone has something critical to say about the team. that person is than shouted down by the same group who cant handle anything that isn't roses and peaches. it gets tiresome and pretty much ruins the board

What is the difference on a discussion board?

More importantly, who are you to make the distinction between "discussing things" and "constantly complaining"?

If you say you're nobody you'd be 101% correct. So either accept the complaining and deal with it, or put those who bother you on ignore.
You got it, get back to your whining because the Dolphins didn't use your mock draft as their blueprint. Actually I am sure that Grier and Flores don't give a ish where you rated anyone.

You got it, get back to your whining because the Dolphins didn't use your mock draft as their blueprint. Actually I am sure that Grier and Flores don't give a ish where you rated anyone.
I will all day/everyday...and you'll read it and weep.

nonsense...Its 100% if someone has something critical to say about the team. that person is than shouted down by the same group who cant handle anything that isn't roses and peaches. it gets tiresome and pretty much ruins the board
There is being critical and then there is posting the same damn thing 100 times ad nauseam. You guys get back to your whining , I will just ignore the nonsense.

But a draft is not always about the flash. Gotta see how they develop

This is where I have a problem. 5 premium picks and three of them have to be developed. It's a head-scratcher for me.

This is where I have a problem. 5 premium picks and three of them have to be developed. It's a head-scratcher for me.

Which is a fair criticism but you are not drafting for one year you are drafting for the future. It's the argument of the high ceiling vs a low floor. Which is an argument worth having and can lead to good discussion.

That being said having followed Chad Forbes on social media dude is a total troll towards Miami so I scoff at his opinion. There are plenty of people I've listened to that were not fans of a lot of Miami's picks and their reasoning made sense

The rebuild is a few year process, maybe they feel the ones who need developing will have a higher ceiling when the initial rebuild is complete. They may project them as being better players than the current "sexy picks" when it really matters, in a year or two...

Davis offers no pass rush. He was next to Quinnen Williams getting 1v1's and didn't do diddly. He was by himself this year and got a half a sack. That's not 2nd round production, and it makes me think about the previous year's bungled draft with the "what ifs".

If you quantify pass rush ability by sacks alone then yeah but if you look at his tape from Alabama he often had a very strong ability to push his guy backwards not allowing a quarterback to step up shrinking the pocket forcing inaccurate throws but also having a tremendous wingspan to block passing lanes in front of him. There is a lot of video where he had 4 to 6 hands on him, you’re not gonna have a lot of sacks when you’re constantly doubled and triple teamed.

I think with the talent along the defensive line of Christian Wilkins, Zach Seiler, Emmanuel Ogbah, Shaq Lawson, Godchaux Curtis Weaver etc there will be less opportunity to double-team him and if you do you’re going to free people up to rush the passer. Miami may not have a guy who can get 15 sacks but they do have a bunch of people that can win one on one battles get in the quarterbacks face and force bad throws, throw always and negative plays.

I usually dislike our picks. However, I can’t be more thrilled this year. I think and hope this one will a great draft class

Everyone has an opinion. none of them are that valid after the draft.
we will know overtime. Some people our draft. I think it has potential but am not blown away by it.
I do think an f is pretty extreme

Hopefully he isn’t right about the players drafted and the players signed in free agency. Because if he is, the Dolphins will be looking for a new GM and head coach two years from now.
Everyone Is certainly entitled to their own opinion whether we agree with it or not.

we should have been had a new GM but Ross does everything half assed.
That being said in two years we will have an idea of where we are going. hopefully things go right but if not hopefully Ross doesn't do another half assed move

Back
Top Bottom