Chad GReenway | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad GReenway

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
If he slips to us at 16 Will Saban draft him Or would he draft Cromartie or Youbouty or Jimmy Willaims if all falls at 16?? I know we are good at tackle so no tackles in 1st rd

Thoughts??

Yes.

I don't think that OL will be addressed in the first round.

While I'd love to have Greenway, I think that one of the DB's is the best way to go. There are not many corners in FA, while Julian Peterson, Arrington, and Boulware are available at LB.

Because Saban signed Hodge at LB already, I think he will go with a DB with the first pick. I like Greenway though.

dominizzo said:
If he slips to us at 16 Will Saban draft him Or would he draft Cromartie or Youbouty or Jimmy Willaims if all falls at 16?? I know we are good at tackle so no tackles in 1st rd

Thoughts??

I think this is clearly for the draft forum.
Thoughts?

If we get Law I think we take a look at the safety position. In the case that we get Law, we have a solid vet and 2 young developing, quality CBs already.

He wont draft Greenway at #16. After the combine, lots of scout are projecting him to go very late 1st. Drafting at 16 would be a reach. I read had very poor workouts.

I don't like Greenway too much and we have a good shot to sign a Good LB in FA. DB will probably be the first and maybe even 3rd round choice too. One Saftey and a CB.

Think Jimmy Williams makes it to 16th? The Falcons scare me. Him and DeAngelo will be a beast pair.

Williams, Townsend, Poole, and Daniels looks nasty though.

Think Jimmy Williams makes it to 16th? The Falcons scare me. Him and DeAngelo will be a beast pair.

Williams, Townsend, Poole, and Daniels looks nasty though.

Slip to us? Greenway will fall well past us.

SpeedRush99 said:
Slip to us? Greenway will fall well past us.

Just because you don't like him, doesn't mean Saban agrees. I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if we took him. Or if he's taken before us.

greenway is too small for the 3-4 system. He is too weak to get off of blockes. He would be a great 4-3 LB but we run the 3-4 primarily so he would be a poor fit for us.

look for:
Tye Hill CB Clemson
Jimmy Williams CB/S VT
Ko Simpson S SC

if we go linebacker
Manny Lawson OLB NCS
Kamerion Wimbley OLB/DE FSU
Bobby Carpenter OLB Ohio State

I think Ko Simpson will be our pick, he is a SEC guy who Saban has seen play before and he is an absolute playmaker

LIQUID24 said:
Just because you don't like him, doesn't mean Saban agrees. I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if we took him. Or if he's taken before us.

What I think about him has nothing to do with my comment thanks. Unless you've been living under a rock its well known his stock has dropped quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom