Chad GReenway | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad GReenway

SpeedRush99 said:
What I think has nothing to do with my comment thanks. Unless you've been living under a rock its well known his stock has dropped quite a bit.

Huh? You made it sound like there's absolutey no chance he's taken before us, or that we'll consider him if he's there. I think his stock has dropped a little, though not as much as you're making it seem.

LIQUID24 said:
Huh? You made it sound like there's absolutey no chance he's taken before us, or that we'll consider him if he's there. I think his stock has dropped a little, though not as much as you're making it seem.

No one knows who's gonna go where. My comment was purely based on combine results, comments I've seen by scouts, mock drafts, and recent news. I never said we wouldn't consider him, i'm sure Saban will consider all options. His stock has dropped period. And IMO he will drop quite a bit. Don't make it personal.

i really dont want to draft him.hes not that impressive.225 16 times:shakeno:

dorsaroll156 said:
i really dont want to draft him.hes not that impressive.225 16 times:shakeno:
Yeah because being able to bench 225lb for a load of reps is the sign of a great football player.:shakeno:

i would go for one of the highest paid positions and draft cb jimmy williams who also happens to fill one of our biggest needs

he looked aweful at the combine, slow and very unathletic. How anyone would take this guy in the first is beyond me. I did not go by reports I saw it with my own two eyes. We will not select him in any round.

Back
Top Bottom