Chad Henne.....LOL | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Henne.....LOL

When he blindly lowered his head and "hoped" he converted that 3rd down in the most important game of his career i knew he was the same guy. Ofcourse, It was short and they had to rely on the 4th down conversion.
Like i said in the game thread, How do you not hold your head high and look at the much smaller DB in the eyes and let him know he's not stopping your from getting 1/2 yard?
The DB is sitting flat and you're coming with a full head of steam.
The most important game of your life and you duck and hope?

KC better pray Mahomes comes back for the Bill. Henne is not the guy that's going to will that team to a win.

people can mock chad henne all they want but he has been in the league for 12 years (4 in miami, 5 in jax and 3 now in kc) so its not like hes bounced around all over the place either, he wasnt starter material in miami but hes been a fairly decent backup during his career....thats more than alot of guys can say, even a bunch who were drafted in the first round after 2008 too like mark sanchez, christian ponder, jake locker, ej manuel etc...

Henne had a terrible record in Miami and just a failure from the start due to him being drafted along with Long largely because they were Michigan products. I think Ross may have had a negative impact early on and it's just recently he's learned how to improve as far as letting the football evaluators make the decisions.

Henne had a terrible record in Miami and just a failure from the start due to him being drafted along with Long largely because they were Michigan products. I think Ross may have had a negative impact early on and it's just recently he's learned how to improve as far as letting the football evaluators make the decisions.
He was 13-18 in Miami, 5-17 in Jax, and 0-1 in KC.

Who else was surprised in Henne's wheels. Either he has been training hard or that adrenaline kicked in right before he took off. Probably a bit of both.

Good for him though. Seems like a good guy and glad he got his moment

Back
Top Bottom