Chad Henne.....LOL | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Henne.....LOL

3 Years. You might be thinking of Sorgi.

Chris Painter drafted in the 6th round by Indianapolis in 2009. And he was Manning backup for 3 years.

That's just one example. Can anyone remember the backups for Rodgers? I know most of us can do it with Brady. Brees? How about Philip Rivers?

Once you get that contract, the backup position is a development pick every 3 to 4 years via the draft or a older vet on the cheap.

4th and 1 or less game on the line tyreek hill in the slot tight to the formation on either a pick play vs man or a quick inside outside redirect with clear outs teams have to know by now is coming. Overplay tyreek there

looking at you Buffalo Sunday

Chris Painter drafted in the 6th round by Indianapolis in 2009. And he was Manning backup for 3 years.

That's just one example. Can anyone remember the backups for Rodgers? I know most of us can do it with Brady. Brees? How about Philip Rivers?

Once you get that contract, the backup position is a development pick every 3 to 4 years via the draft or a older vet on the cheap.

There was that one backup who played a couple of games for Green Bay. Miami missed out on signing him, and he went to the Seahawks where he was beat out by Russell Wilson for the starting gig. Matt Flynn is who I'm thinking of. Had a phenomenal 2 games with Rodgers' offense.

Yes, and Sorgi was Manning's backup for 6 years. Lucky for the Colts, Manning was able to stay injury free for the most part.

Yes, and Sorgi was Manning's backup for 6 years. Lucky for the Colts, Manning was able to stay injury free for the most part.

His release, diagnosis of the play pre snap all played a role in keeping him healthy until the neck injury.

There was that one backup who played a couple of games for Green Bay. Miami missed out on signing him, and he went to the Seahawks where he was beat out by Russell Wilson for the starting gig. Matt Flynn is who I'm thinking of. Had a phenomenal 2 games with Rodgers' offense.

A 7th round pick of GB. 2008-2011. Again another late round pick on a rookie cheap contract.

Good job Henne.

Never was going to be a great QB, but had some terrible coaching when he was here with Sparano and Henning. They would tell him they wanted chunk yards, but don't make a mistake.

Sounds passive-aggressive or aggressive-passive.

Good job Henne.

Never was going to be a great QB, but had some terrible coaching when he was here with Sparano and Henning. They would tell him they wanted chunk yards, but don't make a mistake.

Sounds passive-aggressive or aggressive-passive.
Chad has been a very nice career backup... Seems like a good guy.

4th and 1 or less game on the line tyreek hill in the slot tight to the formation on either a pick play vs man or a quick inside outside redirect with clear outs teams have to know by now is coming. Overplay tyreek there

looking at you Buffalo Sunday
I watched the browns a bit with my roomate. Joe woods was a huge weakness week to week. Yesterday he was playing his linebackers too far back in relation to his dbs. Ried also did well getting to the outside because the browns line did not contain all year. If the browns want to improve they need to drop woods because he got demolished against good teams

especially when your all world QB played 95% of the game
yeah and they scored 22 total points.. the KC defense won that game.. hell Tua put up more points against the bills in week 17

yes Mahomes is the best QB in football but obviously he has the best skill players around him.. it takes a lot more than a great QB and Dolphins fans should know that better than anybody with marino

yeah and they scored 22 total points.. the KC defense won that game.. hell Tua put up more points against the bills in week 17

yes Mahomes is the best QB in football but obviously he has the best skill players around him.. it takes a lot more than a great QB and Dolphins fans should know that better than anybody with marino
I do agree with you, kc is absolutely beatable this year. Andy Reid is one of the best.

Back
Top Bottom