chad jackson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chad jackson?

SwimminInIndy

Starter
Reaction score
hey any way we get this stud from florida? or are we just going to stick with a FA WR? i love this kid, but i think saban will get defense in the 1st. and i know that chad wont be in the 2nd.

chad

i think he is killer too. his 40 was insane. i think he caught every ball thrown his way last week. i doubt he will be there in the 2nd too. i know saban wont take him in the 1st. but if something happens and he is there, he is ours.

Just realize that he is a catch and run guy...not a long ball threat. Kinda of like chambers..more dangerous with YAC than anything else.... The kid deserves a look, but this WR class is really lacking this year...

Florida receivers are horrible....pass. I'd much rather see Miami take Nick Mangold or Winston Justice if Cutler is a goner, which looks pretty likely. Croyle and Whitehurst looked really good yesterday...either one of them would fit nicely in Round 2!

Justice would be a great fit, but I''l take any of the OT's from a stacked class. I'd be thrilled with cutler too. Love his attitude.

DreamWeaver said:
Florida receivers are horrible....pass. I'd much rather see Miami take Nick Mangold or Winston Justice if Cutler is a goner, which looks pretty likely. Croyle and Whitehurst looked really good yesterday...either one of them would fit nicely in Round 2!

exactly.. and i just graduated from UF..riddell anthony, jacquez green, jabar gaffney, reche caldwell = poop.. chad jackson will be just as good as those were in the nfl.. mediocre at best

SwimminInIndy said:
hey any way we get this stud from florida? or are we just going to stick with a FA WR? i love this kid, but i think saban will get defense in the 1st. and i know that chad wont be in the 2nd.

I will all depend on fA as to what Saban does in the 1st round.

Save the stereotypes. Jackson very possibly won't even be there in the 1st when we pick. Very likely he could go to the Eagles at 14.

DreamWeaver said:

Looked good doing what?

Elle Clouds said:
exactly.. and i just graduated from UF..riddell anthony, jacquez green, jabar gaffney, reche caldwell = poop.. chad jackson will be just as good as those were in the nfl.. mediocre at best
I wouldnt say its just because they are from Florida. Chad is his own man. His own talent. Do you think Florida would be recruiting top WRs if a Florida WR could never make it in the NFL?

DreamWeaver said:
Whitehurst didnt even throw.

Elle Clouds said:

How about Darrell Jackson and Ike Hilliard? Both solid NFL WRs.

Judging a player by the school he went to is just plain ignorance.

Lets also add Wes Chandler, and a couple of others that played in Super Bowls. Ricky Nattiel and

Can you name the one that played for Cincinnatti who is a famous broadcaster?

Wow I guess none of them are that good.

Lets just say that Jackson does it all and would be great at moving the chains since he knows how to get open with that 4.32 speed and has fantastic hands.

Elle Clouds said:

Well Jerry Rice went to a divison II school, under your theory all Divison II recievers must be amazing

You cant judge a guy based on others who played for a different head coach, and in a different system

I wish we didnt have so many other holes to fill, because id love chad jackson on this team, he has done nothing but impress me every time I see him

Good chance that Chad Jackson won't be there, Cause with that showing he had at the combine he is skyrocketing. He probably made a very good choice to leave Florida and go to the NFL. I am a huge Gator fan and it hurt but was smart. Yeah saying jackson is gunna suck cause he went to Florida is really digging deep. Thats really stupid.

Back
Top Bottom