chad jackson? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chad jackson?

I remember when the Chiefs drafted Larry Johnson 23rd (I believe) overall in the 2003 draft and fans were already proclaiming him a bust because he was from Penn State. Stereotypes are ridiculous, especially when you take into account that Jackson never played for Spurrier and, moreover, played in a pro style offense 2 of his 3 years of Florida under Zook. He is most assuredly a deep threat, as his 22.3 YPC average his sophomore attests to. Yeah, he averaged just over barely 10 YPC this past season, but that had more to do with injuries to other Florida receivers and the system he was in.

I'm from Alabama, graduated from Auburn, and Chad Jackson is considered a god around Hoover, which is where he went to school. The year he was being recruited, he was a consensus top 3 wideout and was a 5 star on both rivals and scout.com. He's got every thing you look for in a wideout. Size (6'1, 210), speed (4.3 40), leaping ability (40 inch vertical), runs great routes, and is a quick learner (had to learn 3 different playbooks while at Florida). Oh, and he's a physical specimen. The kid is flat out cut, and looks like a younger, faster Terrell Owens.

Chad Jackson will be a pro bowl receiver in the NFL, book it.

HeyIt'sMe said:
I remember when the Chiefs drafted Larry Johnson 23rd (I believe) overall in the 2003 draft and fans were already proclaiming him a bust because he was from Penn State. Stereotypes are ridiculous, especially when you take into account that Jackson never played for Spurrier and, moreover, played in a pro style offense 2 of his 3 years of Florida under Zook. He is most assuredly a deep threat, as his 22.3 YPC average his sophomore attests to. Yeah, he averaged just over barely 10 YPC this past season, but that had more to do with injuries to other Florida receivers and the system he was in.

I'm from Alabama, graduated from Auburn, and Chad Jackson is considered a god around Hoover, which is where he went to school. The year he was being recruited, he was a consensus top 3 wideout and was a 5 star on both rivals and scout.com. He's got every thing you look for in a wideout. Size (6'1, 210), speed (4.3 40), leaping ability (40 inch vertical), runs great routes, and is a quick learner (had to learn 3 different playbooks while at Florida). Oh, and he's a physical specimen. The kid is flat out cut, and looks like a younger, faster Terrell Owens.

I'm buying.
I'm not ever a Florida Fan

HeyIt'sMe said:

YEAH! What he said. :D

HeyIt'sMe said:

great post! I agree all the way.

i used to think that but Jackson actually shocked alot of peeps...His question was his speed and he put that away....I like him alot now...He catches the ball with his hands and is a good route runner.

DreamWeaver said:
Florida receivers are horrible....pass. I'd much rather see Miami take Nick Mangold or Winston Justice if Cutler is a goner, which looks pretty likely. Croyle and Whitehurst looked really good yesterday...either one of them would fit nicely in Round 2!

What about Omar Jacobs? I think he looked better then both of those yesterday.

HeyIt'sMe said:

I agree with this as well.

the mans body is amazing!! look at him, clone of TO almsot.

No way we land this guy. He just put up one of the top 40 times in the combine this year, and that moves him up to a late 1st or 2nd pick. Teams like Seattle, Denver, or Vikes may take a chance him early.

Miamibyrd_24 said:
No way we land this guy. He just put up one of the top 40 times in the combine this year, and that moves him up to a late 1st or 2nd pick. Teams like Seattle, Denver, or Vikes may take a chance him early.

He probably just moved himself up to maybe top 15. He won't be there when Seattle picks

Skeet84 said:
He probably just moved himself up to maybe top 15. He won't be there when Seattle picks

exactly

I can definitely see the Eagles taking him.

I just don't think we'll go WR at 16....I could see it if we move down but even then I still doubt it....we should go defence or o-line with our top 3 picks imo.....but if Moss is there in the 2nd then I think Nick could consider him.I like Mangold but 16 is a little high for him imo....again, maybe if we move down but I'm hoping for Brees and Bentley so there'd be no need for a center.

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
I just don't think we'll go WR at 16....I could see it if we move down but even then I still doubt it....we should go defence or o-line with our top 3 picks imo.....but if Moss is there in the 2nd then I think Nick could consider him.I like Mangold but 16 is a little high for him imo....again, maybe if we move down but I'm hoping for Brees and Bentley so there'd be no need for a center.

Ozzy rules!!

EXACTLY! that takes care of 2 picks. save it for lawson, hoepfully get a pick for ricky if all turns out well then use those 2 picks on a S adn a CB if not a LT.

Back
Top Bottom