Chambers better than I spit in your face moulds. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers better than I spit in your face moulds.

upstatenydolfan

PRESIDENT OF THE PPOFD FAN CLUB
Reaction score
The talk all week has been about our defense versus the bill offense. I think we swap the roles, because the bills can not cover Chris Chambers. In fact he has better numbers than Eric Moulds this year.

Moulds 11 rec, 214 yds, 19.5 ypg and only one TD
Chambers 11 rec, 209 yds, 19 ypg and TWO td's.

As you can see Chambers has an edge this season, further more that makes him the far superior reciever. (ok so im exagerating a little bit)

Still who is going to cover Chambers.

Also Jay fieldler has more td passes than Bledsoe.

also, Henry has 3 more td's than Richard....what's your point?...this thread was stupid from the outset

Wow, that is close, but I give the nod to Moulds because he's a better spitter. ;)

Originally posted by upstatenydolfan
im just asking a simple question can you stop Chambers?
umm...that's why they play the game..we're about to see if they can stop Chambers...btw, while we're on the subject of comparison, can you stop Moulds?

im just asking a simple question can you stop Chambers?

No one can anwer that but the players themselves. Go to NFL.com and see who has the best pass D .

BTW , the fins have the worse pass D, who's gonna cover Sam Adams?

Also im not saying that Moulds isnt a better reciever because he is def top 3 ( behind TO, Moss) just that Chambers is nasty and you will be hard pressed to cover him.

You know Sam Adams is on pace for 8 interceptions this season!!!!!!!

You should move him to DB.

Also you havent played a great passing team yet, Vinny and the JETS, and Jacksonvile do not count. Ok im out to class.

Originally posted by zachseau13
You know Sam Adams is on pace for 8 interceptions this season!!!!!!!

You should move him to DB.
and he complains about people changing the subject....go figure:lol:

Funny Eric moulds and Sam Adams on pace for the same amount of TDs, dont move him to db, move him to TE

Funny how its ok for Bills fans to make conjecture and prediction and question the Dolphins ability based on the stats from 2 games... But when a Fins fan does the same thing then the bills fan say its a stupid thread and he is smoking something...

With the expection of Clumpy all you Bills invaders are a bunch of puke inducing, trolling, hypocritical jackasses.

Also im not saying that Moulds isnt a better reciever because he is def top 3 ( behind TO, Moss) just that Chambers is nasty and you will be hard pressed to cover him.

As you can see Chambers has an edge this season, further more that makes him the far superior reciever. (ok so im exagerating a little bit)

:huh:

Back
Top Bottom