Chambers better than I spit in your face moulds. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers better than I spit in your face moulds.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
There is NO DOUBT in my mind right now that ERIC MOULDS is BETTER than CHRIS CHAMBERS. But next year? Chambers is probably going to be the better player.

Ah, did your crystal ball light up? What's did it say about next week lott nos.? Care to share?

As far as who I would liek to have covering CC, I'd probably go with Clements becasue he is bigger than winfield and will be able to man handle CC!

And as far as CC being Eric Moulds! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CC has talent but not Eric Moulds talent! I like CC, but he aint no eric Moulds!

moulds is a punk. plain and simple. wife beater. :lol: liar. cover up artist.

Originally posted by zevo
As far as who I would liek to have covering CC, I'd probably go with Clements becasue he is bigger than winfield and will be able to man handle CC!

CC has talent but not Eric Moulds talent! I like CC, but he aint no eric Moulds!

more wisdom from zero.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by finfan54

Yup, he's all of the above but you forgot to mention he also owns the fins :D He actually owns the fins more than Wayne H. :lol:

Wow I wouldnt bother bringing up that comparison...Theres no way that Chambers is as good as Mouldsy. Mouldsy has killed us over the years even when we were beating them and he had Qb's like AVP, Rob"is that a blitz bearing down on me"johnson, and Flutie. In Chambers rookie year as a 3rd wr he lit them up big time, but nowhere near the amount Mouldsy has lit us up over the years. I do however disagree about ur guys Cb's. There is no way they are more then average cb's at this point. We'll have to wait and see what happens as somebody else said we dont have the gift of precognition, or at least i dont.

Originally posted by justafan

Where is the quote? Surtain didn't comment re the probowl but he did not flat out say "he did not speak to moulds at the probowl" . :rolleyes:

ok... since you can't click the link and read here are Surtain's quotes from the article I posted.

"Surtain said he didn't speak to Moulds when the two were in Hawaii together for the Pro Bowl. Moulds painted a different picture Tuesday."

"Moulds said he just happens to spray a lot of spit when chatting and has even accidentally spit on teammates.

Surtain dismissed that claim in training camp: ''I know what he was doing and so does he.''"

Originally posted by finfan54

dude keep spreading slander! I hope you a$$ gets sued for such idiocy!

Originally posted by gottahavefootba

ok... since you can't click the link and read here are Surtain's quotes from the article I posted.

"Surtain said he didn't speak to Moulds when the two were in Hawaii together for the Pro Bowl. Moulds painted a different picture Tuesday."

"Moulds said he just happens to spray a lot of spit when chatting and has even accidentally spit on teammates.

Surtain dismissed that claim in training camp: ''I know what he was doing and so does he.''"

And I have no beer in the fridge :lol: Sucker always falls for it. Didn't I start another thread about the subject? :D

dude keep spreading slander! I hope you a$$ gets sued for such idiocy!

Actually, the correct term is "libel" not slander. Slander refers to the spoken word.

Also, it is very difficult for a public figure to win a libel suit.

Its sad you dont know a thing about football! I can tell you right now we have the best Secondary in the AFC EAST!

Clements and Winfield middle of the road! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Both were first rounders, and both are living up to those standards! If you cant recognize the talent of these players, not only are you biased, you dont know a damn thing about football!

Obviously you're the one who doesn't watch football :lol:

Best secondary in the AFCE? What are you basing this on exactly? Look at what teams secondary is more consistent throughout the years, not off of two games.

Originally posted by justafan

And I have no beer in the fridge :lol: Sucker always falls for it. Didn't I start another thread about the subject? :D

:confused: not sure exactly what I fell for :confused:

Without a doubt Mold :D has more experience. As far as talent goes I call it even or maybe give the edge to Chambers.

And as far as manhandling Chambers goes, there are rules in football. Expect a lot of penalty calls if he does.

The fact is that each team has a wide reciever that is very difficult to cover one on one. The Dolphins still need to figure out a way to win. The fact that Chambers is better is immaterial at this point.:tongue:

chris chambers could be one of the top players at his his position if he would go after the ball at it's highest point.

We should throw the ball downfield 10 times a game to see if we draw penalties. Chambers isn't abnormaly tall but he he has some nasty vert (and lanky *** arms).

Back
Top Bottom