Chambers, Booker Impress | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers, Booker Impress

Geforce

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
From the Green, Ginn Take Field For Mini-Camp Practices at MiamiDolphins.com
http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/top_story.asp?contentID=5204
Veteran wide receivers Chris Chambers and Marty Booker have left an impression with Coach Cameron with their zeal in learning the new offense.

"I just have to tip my hat to those two guys because old habits, believe me, are hard to break," Cameron said. "I have just really appreciated veteran guys that are willing to change and make adjustments to get better. I remember going through it with Lorenzo Neal, Mike Goff, Keenan McCardell, on and on, but those two guys stand out in my mind. For all of us, our habits are hard to break, whatever our habits are. They’ve broken a lot of tough habits to break. That would be the first thing that came to my mind."

...and they say you can't teach old dogs new tricks. Let's hope that Chambers and Booker keep on impressing Coach Cameron. This can only make the Dolphins a better team overall.

Booker is going to be traded. Marty is no longer a Dolphin. Get over it. He isn't going to be on the Dolphins roster this year. If he is is....................

the boys upstairs are stupid, he just isn't 3 million dollars better than the next guy. If they think he is then I have a serious problem with being a Dolphan anymore.

I can only take so much stupidity, and keeping Booker is STUPID!

Booker will not get traded unless someone blows us away with an offer, which will not happen,he will be on the team and he will start. If hagan has a good year then he will be gone next year!!

Booker is going to be traded. Marty is no longer a Dolphin. Get over it. He isn't going to be on the Dolphins roster this year. If he is is....................

the boys upstairs are stupid, he just isn't 3 million dollars better than the next guy. If they think he is then I have a serious problem with being a Dolphan anymore.

I have a serious problem with anyone who calls themself a fan who think this way. It makes me question if they are really a fan of the team.

Question players, coaches, management or whatever but to question being a fan of a team because they might keep someone you don't like is...as you say...STUPID!

Wow, you managed to take a good with good news on our starting receivers and turn it into... that?
There has been no indication of Booker being traded. Well, he was on the trade block around the time of the draft (like two months ago) but nothing happened, he didn't garner much interest and instead shows up to our camp and does things the way coach Cameron wants him to.
As for him not being $3 million better than the next guy (Hagan), I think most people would disagree with that. He's been to Pro Bowls, he's had 100 reception seasons, he's played in over a hundred games. Hagan has 21 catches and only one TD in his only year of play. Booker has much more experience and production than anyone else behind him on the depth chart. That's why they're behind him.

i agree booker has been productive with the amount of so called talent at qb he cant catch it if he isnt getting the ball and when he did he made plays. Elliot 1 should just be a vikings fan because he obviously isnt a true dolfan at least he sounds as smart as a vikings fan who predict superbowls every year and then like the patriots or who ever is winning at the time. Hope he does change teams because we dont need that kind of fan base.

No its not. Booker is a solid WR!

:rolleyes2 Great, another fan that needs things to go how he wants, of he does not want to be a fan anymore.

I personally think, either you are a fan of this team (Good times/bad times....decisions you aree with, and ones you don't), or your not....there is no in between.

What was the habit that Chambers broke? Dropping the ball half the time on easy passes?

Booker is the most reliable wr we have. He played well last year despite poor QB play. Let's hope our coaches and front office don't agree with Mr. Stupid!

Wow the inteligence really shines through on this post. Booker is a good consistant WR, his big problem is staying healthy. He was our best WR last year when healthy.

This just makes me hope even more that we keep Booker. If we do then not only do we get a solid reliable receiver, but we also raise the intelligence level of the Dolphan nation.

As to the original post.

Wow! I'm impressed. Great news.

I wonder if bringing in a 4.3 wr had anything to do with it.

What ever it is, I'm thrilled to hear the news.

Booker was your best WR last year, I don't nderstand wanting to get rid of him. If Chambers plays up to his potential(it's bound to happen eventually) then you have a pretty good starting group and thee's less pressure on Ginn.

Back
Top Bottom