Chambers, Booker Impress | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers, Booker Impress

I hope Booker gets cut so the bills can have a chance to reunite him with Jauron for peanuts.

If Chambers plays up to his potential(it's bound to happen eventually) then you have a pretty good starting group and thee's less pressure on Ginn.
Seven years is a long time for Dolphin fans to have wait for Chambers to reach his potential. But, we keep waiting...personally, I don`t think he`ll ever top the 1,100 yards he put up two years ago. Booker is the one guy we can count on to consistently catch the football.

This guy talking bad about Booker is crazy. He was our most consistent WR last year with maybe the exception of Welker.

Sounds like good news. Hopefully Chambers and Booker keep impressing our coaching staff.

Booker gets open and catches the ball when its thrown to him. What more do we want from a WR? He is a clutch catcher and with Welker gone his role is even more important this year.

From the Green, Ginn Take Field For Mini-Camp Practices at MiamiDolphins.com
http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/top_story.asp?contentID=5204

...and they say you can't teach old dogs new tricks. Let's hope that Chambers and Booker keep on impressing Coach Cameron. This can only make the Dolphins a better team overall.
If you watch the presser its pretty funny....He (Cam) talks about "the endzones is that way (points).....go that way" dont dance just Go!..Bang! to the endzone" and he is happy with how Chambers and Booker have broken their old "dancing" habits..I think its a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom