Chambers, Booker Impress | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers, Booker Impress

To add to that as well Chambers is still adjusting to a new QB again so you have allow for an adjustment period. Once he gets use to Greens passes and Green gets use to how Cris likes the ball being delivered to him, i suspect there will be improvements.

The adjustment period is overrated. A good QB can learn the tendencies and get the timing in a short period. By pre-season they should already have it down.

You're right, the blame should be carried throughout the entire offense. It wasn't any one persons fault we were 19th, we were all bad and couldn't improved at some point. Ronnie was pretty good, but he could've stayed on the field and he could stop dancing so much. (I know the injury was a fluke, but hypothetically speaking.)

That's why I'm so excited about the complete purge on offense.

That's why I'm so excited about the complete purge on offense.

I'm still mad about McMichael being gone and as I post this, McMike just dragged Kerry Rhodes into the end zone and we now lead 7-3 on Christmas Night. :sidelol: But I like the speed Ginn brings, the QB stability Green brings and the new rookies on the OL along with experiance and emergence from Derek Hagan.

he did drop one pass that he tryed to catch with one hand it like he wasnt trying to catch it

I'm still mad about McMichael being gone and as I post this, McMike just dragged Kerry Rhodes into the end zone and we now lead 7-3 on Christmas Night. :sidelol: But I like the speed Ginn brings, the QB stability Green brings and the new rookies on the OL along with experiance and emergence from Derek Hagan.

I was surprised by that one as well (McMichael), but I think the Phins will be OK without him.

I was surprised by that one as well (McMichael), but I think the Phins will be OK without him.

At some point probably, but I don't think it was the correct move to make us better in 2007. McMike > David Martin. I just hope Martin stays healthy, I cringe when I think of Peelle being our top TE.

At some point probably, but I don't think it was the correct move to make us better in 2007. McMike > David Martin. I just hope Martin stays healthy, I cringe when I think of Peelle being our top TE.

Yes. I think McMichael could have flourished in a real offense and I can't see Martin upgrading the position.

Yes. I think McMichael could have flourished in a real offense and I can't see Martin upgrading the position.

I'm really excited for McMike in St. Louis' offense this year. I think he will go nuts under Linehan while having Bulger throwing him the ball with Holt, Bennett, Bruce and Jackson to take the pressure off of him.

I'm really excited for McMike in St. Louis' offense this year. I think he will go nuts under Linehan while having Bulger throwing him the ball with Holt, Bennett, Bruce and Jackson to take the pressure off of him.

Just our luck, he'll be in Hawaii as soon as he leaves us.

Its very simple guys. We wouldnt keep having these threads if he wouldnt have trouble catching balls. Fact is these threads have been going on for years. We all know he drops balls more than the average receiver. Lets try to focus on what he does positive.

Back
Top Bottom